Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

What lipstick is this?!!? 

@ElleElleG i lined my lips with train bleu from nars then went over with wet n wild take it like a vamp. I think its a dupe for either damned or exorcism from kvd. Ill swatch and see which one it is and tell you.

IMG_3565.JPGBecca backlight priming filter and undereye primer, Lancome teint idol foundation stick, UD primer potion, KVD lock it concealer creme, NARS Alahambra lightest pink shade, Lancome chic Parisian eye palette in two darkest color, Marc Jacobs liquid eyeliner, Marc acobs velvet noir mascara, KVD setting powder, Becca blushed with light palette, Becca SSPP in opal, UD vice in amulet lipstick. UD setting spray.

You look so fresh and pretty. I love this lipstick on you too

Gorgeous look! Amulet is so pretty on you! <3

I put on (entirely too much) makeup for work today. THis was put on over a full 12 hours ago so it's really just remnants at this point. I'm literally wearing so much that I don't think I can list it all. Main things left are:

MJ Re(marc)able, MAC Lashes, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper and Tarteist Lip Paint in Namaste (no touch up and STILL on, but you can my lips are dry now). I'm really just shocked that my lipstick it still on after eating, drinking (granted through a straw) and talking to people/on the phone all day. Re(marcable) always stays well. My highlight is completely gone. Excuse my brows. I need to go get them done.

File Dec 31, 1 47 20 AM.jpeg

Looking good!  I have this inability to apply lashes that don't detach sometime during the day so I'm impressed! What kind of glue did you use?  I'm also loving your fluffy sweater/wrap.  

I am impressed! 12 hours still lookin flawless! I'd be an oily melted mess. 

Got wild and crazy with viseart ribbons boheme and bijoux royal. Lip is Tom Ford Malik and blush is form the Tom Ford warm pallette.  Peacock eyes to go with my work task Wednesday: create a paper mache peacock.  

malik4.jpg

Spoiler
malik3.jpg

What do you do for work if your task is to make a papier mache peacock? (aka: Where do I get a job like this?)

Which do you like better, the Bijoux or Boheme? I never bought the Boheme because I didn't think I'd use it much.

@jozkid   Bijoux is more useful for everyday looks but Boheme has those bright colors that punch everything up.  I'm glad I have both just because if I ever want crazy color at lest it lasts all day. Now I cant wait to get  warm matte. 

Double post, AND cross post! Is there an achievement for this?? Too Faced Melted Fushia, and my new Laura Geller blush from the sale.

FullSizeRender (27).jpg

FullSizeRender (26).jpg

Products:

Spoiler
[same face stuff as yesterday, except Lancome Teint Idole foundation 140 Ivoire N instead of Clinique, and Laura Gellar Baked Blush n Brighten, Peach Delight instead of UD]
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
UD Naked palette; Venus, Foxy, Faint, Crave as liner
UD Moondust - Specter and xGwen - Pop on lid
ABH Brow Powder - Medium Brown
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara
Too Faced Melted Fuschia

OK only read this is you can forgive some seriously weirdo-randomness..

Spoiler
Every time I see your pictures it makes me think of my kitty Maya, who passed. Your coloring and facial structure,  your eyes and cheekbones just make me think of her, and miss her.

This isn't her, but exceedingly similar.

Capture.JPG

Ok, i'll turn off the crazy now. Back to our regularly scheduled program!

Melted Fuchsia is stunning on you!

Pardon the major mascara gap.  I was trying to show off the lid color and it backfired.

Face and Cheeks:  Fiona Stiles Luminous Finish Foundation Concentrate; Cover FX Custom Enhancement Drops in Celestial; Urban Decay Color Correcting Fluid in Pink; MAKE Skin Illuminator in Skir; MAKE Terrazzo Bronzer in Tower Isle; MAKE Matte Finish Blush in Ochre; Clio Art Highlighter in Light Gold

DSC02620.jpg

Eyes and Brows:  MAKE Calypso Palette in Bentonite Clay and Alabaster; MAKE Matte Finish Eyeshadow in Palermo; Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Auburn; Fiona Stiles Limitless Lengths Mascara in Worth (burgundy)

Lips:  Bite Amuse Bouche in Verbena

That's such a fun eye look!

Thanks!  Replying to the "Favorites of 2016" post reminded me how much I loved the color Palermo.  I had to break it out again.

IMG_8452.JPGFullSizeRender.jpg

Spoiler
Face:
-Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
-Urban Decay color corrections in green and peach
-MUFE Ulta HD R330
-Too Faced Funfetti blush
-Tarte Park Ave Princess bronzer 
-ABH Brow Wiz (medium brown)
-Urban Decay despicable setting spray

Eyes:
-Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
-Too Faced Funfetti Palette (Feelin good, life's a party, sequin, over served, you're so fancy, forever young)
-Urban Decay eyeshadow (ACDC, Sin, Bordello, Tornado)

Lips:
-nothing in picture but put on Urban Decay Wrong Number and Bare Minerals birthday girl lipgloss 

So pretty! Your skin looks super radiant in this picture!

Thank you!!

Pulled myself together this morning and with the help of a LOT of highlighter and managed to look semi-human. Again, no foundation or concealer. I've just been using the Boscia "glowtion" moisturizer in place of foundation on some days when I don't feel like putting in tons of effort (days when I don't have meetings or it's the weekend)

NYX Brow pencil 

Benefit cream shadow

Burberrry mascara

Edward Bess powder

ColourPop highlight

Charlotte Tilbury lipstick (Kim KW shade again!)

IMG_0534.JPG

82,733 Replies