Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Oh to be young again! Even 4 years ago I could go makeup free and feel good; now I don't even recognize myself sans makeup = sad, I know, but true nonetheless ... You look radiant, and the adorable dog looks gorgeous with all that smokey black eyeshadow; very grunge-rock 😉

Its just the filter 🙂 And yes, my little doggie can do a smokey eye better than I can!

You both look really comfy and happy! That little pup is so cute!

Oh, we were. It was a rainy day today. My little fur baby will be 3 soon :'( 

you're wearing a puppy dog !!!!

He decided to make an appearance to say hello (when he wakes) to your little pup! 🙂

IMG_20150222_190214.jpgIMG_20150222_185947.jpgIMG_20150222_185809.jpg

hi guys. one of the bands i'm into is named malice mizer. I took it upon myself to replicate one of Mana's looks. 🙂 Gave me a chance to use my blue lipstick. the shadows are from the vice 2 palette and Electric too. 

Honestly, the first thing I noticed were your eyes (not the blue lips) because as I scanned down your picture, my gaze stopped on them. They're so great! I love your lower lashes especially, and the pop of blue shadow smudged under them.

Anonymous Insider

Okay, to me this look is a switched up version of a Japanese Geisha crossed with a 1970's bohemian rock star, and it is fabulous! I love all that glossy raven hair, and those choppy bangs, which confer the perfect picture frame for this work of art on your face! I'm loving the cool blue lip, which you've somehow made unexpectedly sultry, your flawless alabaster complexion, and the grunge-rock definition of the eyes, with the OD of sooty shadow and mascara on the lower lashes, and that inspired addition of blue to the lower lash line! Loving the daisy head piece too, as it adds a hauntingly ethereal quality! You are stunningly beautiful and I have no words to adequately describe how incredibly talented I think you are! 🙂

Thank you ballerina, I do try my best and I get my inspiration from a lot of people, BT included and artist. I've been able to be more open here and I feel so accepted that my creativity is just flowing, especially with pieces like the Drogo Khal I did the other day. I'm including a picture of Mana to show the look I got this from. 1384403905514.jpg

Thank you for always giving me such wonderful and thoughtful comments. 

Anonymous Insider

I likie, thanks for sharing!

Bonus picture, I took this one with my actual camera. the phone was just easier at the time 😛 SAM_1792.JPG

Anonymous Insider

This look is utterly amazing - please see my comments above 🙂

I seriously love this. I'm speechless. 

Oh, SD * hugs * thank you. ^_^ 

Anonymous Insider

This is so great!

😄 thank you! lol wooo for crazy makeup 😄 

i've been really inspired by blues lately. i almost always keep my eyes rather neutral but i've found myself thinking about rich navy hues lately, which is frankly just odd for me (see my profile pic ?!). but you're making me feel it again ! and also: your lower lashes !! real ? drawn on ??

drawn on, haha, i wish i had long lashes like malday! 😛 oh, if you don't want to waste money on an expensive blue, the one im using is by nyxfrom their new wicked line, it's smooth too, alt hough i feel like the kvd has a bit more pigment, it is a bit drying. this nyx one is called sinful. 🙂

I usually shy away from blues because i have a warm undertone BUT since i painted my face white, it looks okay, I'm sure on you it'd look incredible. 

the eyeshadow is called sinful ? i can't find it ! just the lipstick ? nevermind i read your original post. electric palette 😉

I used the deeper blue from the electric palette and a blue from vice 2 called madness and prank as a base.. madness is a very pretty color. Urban Decay Vice2 Eyeshadow Palette Prank Madness Strike Stash Poison Indian makeup beauty blog swatches.jpg

88,857 Replies
testing