Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ditto for being home sick. Ugh. 😞

Everyone here needs a hug haha. And thank you!

Love your nails! I picked this up too. How many coats did you use? 

You are beautiful and amazing, and if someone in your life doesn't treat you as such, they do not deserve to be in your life, nor should you waste any time feeling sorrowful about the situation. If there is anything I have learned recently, it is that tomorrow is not guaranteed. I used to live for planning for the future, until one day my boyfriends best-friend died, and it changed my life. You deserve to be just as happy today as you do in the future.  I hope that everything works out, and you keep in mind that you'll always have friends here. 

Thanks lnum! I used 2 coats here. And thank you so much for the kind words 🙂

Um, so firstly you are FLAWLESS! Like seriously. You are so beautiful naturally, malday, and I love your hands and nails haha. I'm waiting on my Raindrops nailpolish too! I am so used to getting gel manis that I keep forgetting to paint my own nails.

So onto the boy stuff...fair warning, I'm in a philosophical mood today so it may be a little long 😄

I have learned that every single person you meet in your life is important in some way. Whether they are just to teach you something, uplift your spirits for a short time, or are there to stay, you won't know until a lot of time has passed and you have had time to reflect on it. When I look back on my own experiences, I realize I can learn something from each person that I have met and made a connection with, no matter how brief. I think in your twenties in particular, everyone including yourself is in a constant state of ebb and flow, learning about who they are and what they really want in life. That is part of the difficulty in finding the "right" person for you, because you're still changing and learning yourself. There is no right person, I believe that there are multiple right people out there for us, and each of them complement us in different ways at different stages of our life. 

YOU, as a woman, are the prize. Maybe it's kind of silly and cliche but it's true. I don't know a lot about you but I can tell that you are interesting and unique and beautiful inside and out, and of course men find that intimidating. The worthwhile ones will be up to the challenge. Men will come and go, and in their twenties especially, they have even less of an idea of what they want than you do. Even a lot of "older" men lack the maturity that many of us seek in a partner. Just remind yourself of how many awesome women, even on BT (yes ladies I'm looking at you!), are still single or searching for the right person. And remember that there is no timeline you have to follow, when it's right it will happen 🙂 

Wise beyond your years, MK!

Heh, thanks joz 🙂 

This is an amazing response, thank you Heart

Hope it helps somewhat <3!

image2.jpg

"Baby you looking so fine, how bout you let me take you out tonight? Some fish, some dancing, some fuzzy night-time cuddles?"

Where do I sign up! lol

Guys are jerks. I'm pretty sure that's science, right there. 

But each dud teaches you a little bit more about what you want/don't want in a potential partner. Any guy would be lucky to be with you that is clear for all to see. You just have to find 1) the guy who realizes how lucky he is and doesn't take it for granted and 2) the guy who makes you feel so unbelievably lucky too. 

Totally factual! Thank you almostyou Heart

beautiful, and your hair grows so fast! i remember when you cut it asymmetrical! wow!

Haha yeah! I think it's been about a year now, I've had maybe two trims between that time. In about another six months I'm sure I'll get tired of it and chop it off again haha.

Boo hiss on boy troubles.  I'm sorry, hon.

The best advice I can give you is just keep being your flawlessly gorgeous self.  When you least expect it, the person you didn't know you couldn't live without will come along.

And if not, rebound boy will come along, and... well, those are fun, too 😉

Rebound boy haha! I'm terrible at the rebound thing though, I get bored with most people after a week or two and it usually fizzles out or I end up breaking some poor soul haha. I try to avoid potentially messy situations unless I think it's really worth it.

malday i love the natural look on you....and guys shmys......if they mistreat you, than they arn't worthy of your time. I dont know you, but im sure you are more than a catch! I always tell female and male friends.....dont go looking for love. I truly believe love will find you. Put your best foot forward and keep on marching....love will find you. Give yourself to only the one who is deserving of you. 🙂
You're beautiful! 

Thank you BIP 🙂 It's not so much that the guy mistreated me, which he didn't, but more like a mutual friend getting in the way and causing a series of problems. It's really unfortunate because it's so, so rare when I actually like someone.

Blah! I can't stand when people get into the mix of someone else's business. I'm sorry to hear. Hopefully it all works out for the best.

I know right?? I mean, it's a long story but basically this one guy I went out with VERY casually for a few weeks is being a whiny baby and can't let me be happy with this guy who is in the same group of friends. I know that sounds bad on my part too, don't mess with friends or whatever, but the reason behind him being upset is that he just doesn't like the guy at all

88,857 Replies
testing