Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you!  There's something crazy in the water around here!  

1) Algenist Ultra Light Weight UV Defense Fluide SPF 50

2) Korres Greek Yoghurt Primer

3) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige

4) Tarte Smooth Operator Pressed Finishing Powder

5) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma

6) Urban Decay Naked On The Run Palette (5050, Dive, Fix, Dare)

7) Tarte Eyeliner Pencil in Copper

8) Tarte Gifted Smart Clay Mascara

9) Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Palette 03 - Warm Beige - 22 Intense

10) Calvin Klein Euphoria

Spoiler
IMAG0347.jpg

This Rouge Artist Palette I might have to return. One color (the red) is available in the red palette (go figure), and the warm creams just don't feel right on me when I look at them. Some feedback over the next couple days is very much welcome, as I will need to make a decision shortly.

I personally like lipstick to be in tubes.  I wish things were different cause the space I could save by detubing everything... Sigh.  

The warm beige looks good though.  It really is close to your skin colour so it gives you a supermodel washed out lip look which I think would look wonderful paired with a very intense black smokey eye.  

Hmm.. I haven't tried a black smokey eye before.. It always seemed to bold and beyond my skill.. But I could try a simple version of it, I suppose, with the next color in the palette tomorrow. 

Not like I"m going anywhere so who cares if it turns out garish. Thanks for the tip, hearts.

KVD Shade+Light Shadow & Face contour palettes, tattoo liner in trooper & lipstick (older formula) in Lolita. 

Ear cuff from aldo accessories. 

IMG_1306.JPGIMG_1303.JPG

I really like the ear jewelry.

Tank you Smiley Happy

I said I'd do this yesterday, but I was honestly a bit hungover and in no shape to be messing around on my computer. Jurassic World was absolutely amazing, go see it.

Plus, I have scratched corneas and was wearing my glasses all day, which, in turn, makes me feel super sick as it were.

From today, here's the glasses, no make-up..

Spoiler
IMAG0322.jpg
Still fighting a bit of the reaction just right of my lips. The rest are stress related. Bleck, hate my glasses. I look like a librarian...

So, here's the post...

Spoiler
1) Smashbox Blemish Control Primer
2) Korres Quercatin & Oak Anti Aging Foundation
3) Tarte Smooth Operator Pressed Finishing Powder
4) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma
5) Smashbox On The Rocks Luxe palette (Totally Nude, Smoke, Sapphires, Navy, Ambient)
6) Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel in Blacquer
8) Make Up For Ever Smokey Extravagant Mascara
9) Make Up For Ever Rouge Artists Palette 2 - Cool Pinks - 10 Intense

IMAG0325.jpg

Yes I got a haircut. Most of the splits and brassiness was removed in prep for a full bleach and color early next month. I'm excited.

Navy and gold today because of this shirt..

Spoiler
IMAG0326_1.jpg

Ouhhhh, the splash of navy is awesome!  

Thanks! I've been straying from colors for some reason (last year I was all about the brights).. But I couldn't help but try to match to my shirt today!

I wore Tom Ford Sharah Haze yesterday for the first time, it took me a long time to get it because I don't like the TF glitter shades. I am glad I got it, the yellows, grays and greens and perfect for my green eyes!! I think I've read that the palette is a but understated, that the colors are light, which maybe the yellow and green are light but the greens are rich and beautiful. 

My makeup skills aren't great so I didn't take pics but just wanted to mention the palette. Smiley Happy

I agree.  Share pics!  This is a judgement free zone!  And if anyone is mean I will call them on it so don't worry Smiley Wink

I think you should post picture next time Smiley Wink I'm still learning how to put things together Smiley Wink so instead of posting here I post over Tom Ford update. It is always nice to see good ol' Tom Ford products in action on everyday ppl. (I actually prefer it over ad campaign ... God knows how they alters/fix everything to make everything looks good). I'm sure you looked great yesterday Smiley Happy

Ok, I know I'm probably posting too much, but I thought that some of you might want to know how the new Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Day Tint wears. I got a deluxe sample and tried it yesterday. It is light coverage, but evens out nicely, and one thing I noticed about it was that it lasted a long time and did not make my face oily, surprisingly. It actually seemed to do the opposite. It wasn't matte at all, but I had to touch up less than usual, which I wasn't expecting at all! I did go over it with some Teint Idole under my eyes and a little on my cheeks, where I have some hyperpigmentation. Overall, I like it so far. Oh, and it is the perfect amount of moisture for my combo skin.  did not use a separate moisturizer or primer.

aaaajjjj.jpg

No such thing as posting too much.  What's that?  You look great.  The eyes are especially lovely.

Thank you!

Just played around today, since I wasn't going anywhere.

I didn't bother checking the name of the eyeshdows, but i'm using ABH's waterproof creme color in Barbie Pink as an eyeliner, and it is SUPER pigmented. Shame the lighting in my room is so bad.

Also using ABH's liquid lipstick in Carina.

I love the color a lot more than I thought, but boy does it pick up on every small flake/dry spot! Gotta be careful with these.

IMG_1951.jpgIMG_1952.jpg

LOVE IT! *_* I love how pretty and bright this look is. That colour as eyeliner is so fun! <3

Beautiful! Those lips are divine!

Ha...right now I'm wearing a honey mask...after a sample of an Eve Lom rescue mask...then I'll do another mask...stuck finishing some work stuff on my computer.

You all look beautiful!  I'm a fright!

That sounds pretty fun to me!  

Except, are you wearing the honey mask because the Eve Lom caused a reaction?  Or are you just testing masks?

81,100 Replies