Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you!! I ended up being able to order directly from NARS when it came back in stock. The dear michelleshops was going to pick one up for me from the NARS boutique in NY and ship it to me, and then the very day she planned to do so, it was restocked online!

How. Cute. Are. You. 

Dominique looks soooooooo good on you!!

Thank you, SD! :3

Sigh, you look like an angel...

Thank you, Mocha! ^__^

(came back to drool more over this)

me too, am i the weird one wanting to touch the under part of her eye? >_> it's the perfect eye to  line. *-* 

Bahaha! ❤️ I love black liner on my inner eyelid (makes me look like a cat!), but I have had to swear it off for the time being until I find a formula which doesn't make my eyes instantly bloodshot and water so badly that it washes off all of the eyeliner I just applied... Fingers crossed for the MJ black mini liner which I hope to pick up soon...

oh i know what you mean, that's why i rarely use eyeliner on the inner part.. not only that but it makes my eyes feel all blurry so i rarely do it. mac smolder is okay but I don't know. actually the nars one is good ( i have rue bonaparte and today i got the mini eyeliner form the rouge kit so maybe itll be good for my eye rim ;d 

Oh, I have the Via Veneto mini from the birthday set; I should try that one next! And Rue Bonaparte is on my wishlist, but perhaps I should see how I do with NARS liners on my inner eyelid first. 🙂

I've been doing it, too. 🙂

😄 You're so sweet!

This lip color was made for you.

Thank you, GPL! Wearing this out feels a little daunting at the present moment, however. I'll start with a sheer wash of color and work up to the full purple lip. 😉

ok this color was made for YOU. funny....i was just thinking earlier today how much the color intrigues me but unsure if i could pull it off and still feel myself. i'm absolutely obsessed with this on you. i can't really convey how amazing i think this looks. and i don't think your skin looks angry. beautiful.

Thank you, jemly! I would love to see you in this shade. I think it works best for people with pale skin and yellow undertones, especially because it has so much of a dusky cool lilac thing going on. While not an everyday color, it is beautiful and I think it would look spectacular on you!

thank you gwenhwyfar. it'll probably be mine soon enough 😉

i actually think you've made it look like an everyday color, which is why it's so extraordinary ! the genius here is your otherwise bare face. perfect.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg seriously gomgomgomgo OMG OMG , i 

what. i. i'm having a seizure LOL omg this is GREATNESS! Seriously. I love dominique on everyone but you, my lady, you win the cake. goodness. 

Awww, thank you, BW! I honestly had no idea how it was going to look on me, I only knew that I wanted it. I'm glad it looks at least halfway decent even if not a versatile shade... I will probably sheer it out over a balm most times I wear it, but this is just one opaque swipe on clean lips. (Yay, cake! I want cake now.)

I'll just leave this here.. popular cake we have down here.  And you made the right decision, that lipstick is amazing on you, I can just imagine how it'd look sheered out.. I know you'd make it look great. mostachon_de_fresas_partido_0.jpg

Mmmm! What kind of cake is that ?!?

88,857 Replies
testing