Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Awwww thank you so much!

The funny thing is that I would totally join a "Tofu of the Month" club as well! I've been asked numerous times if I'm vegetarian because I don't cook meat very often (if I do it's usually very lean ground turkey). I just don't like prepping meat and growing up, while my parents would cook pork, they always made sure there were more vegetable and tofu dishes on the table than meat. I actually spent a year of college as a vegetarian (I had a strict vegetarian roommate and the smell of meat made her nauseous) and I actually found it really easy to adapt to it! 

Ugh this makes me want that lipstick, regardless of wear.

Very lovely!

Anonymous Insider

In the picture the lipstick has been reduced to a light stain 😞 however I REALLY like the color! It's a great color to wear out and it's a nice bright pop even for work (and my field is ridiculously conservative). If you haven't jumped I would totally recommend picking it up! I originally got the perk but picked up a full size after I tried it. 

OMG, so you said burger of the month, and I tried really hard to take a picture in solidarity, but failed.

I need to belong to one of these clubs... the engraving on my wedding band (the promise my hubby made to me) is "Love & Cheeseburgers" so, um, this has my name all over it!!!

Also, PS, you look gorgeous!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks! I think every city needs a Burger of the Month Club! Also I definitely love that engraving, a mutual love for cheeseburgers = true love in my book 🙂

BURGER OF THE MONTH.. that sounds amazing. And the makeup your wearing today is like everything on my wishlist! So pretty!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! Hahaha I'm always excited to see which restaurant the "club" picks! They're all great products and I'm sure you'd love every one of them :). If you need any tips I personally find the Dual Intensity Palette a great deal AND I love the Armani Master Primer. I think a great primer REALLY makes a difference in how all of your foundations sit and this is my HG primer (I use Master Light when I'm wearing a more matte finish foundation and when my skin looks dull). 

The Dior Powder is something I pickup whenever I'm in China and running low (I usually go 4-5 times a year for work). I really like the finish but Diorsnow's full line is a lot harder to get stateside 😕

Gorgeous! And, oh man, I want to join a "Burger of the Month" club...

Anonymous Insider

You should start one in your city!

Very pretty, even if Kiss Kiss isn't burger-proof. And, uh, I'm going to need more information about this burger club … for science.

Anonymous Insider

Hahaha! I'm pretty active in my local Yelp community (or I was before work began to demolish my social life) and this was an idea started by another yelper! Every month we go to a different recommended and highly Yelp rated Burger joint (the range is endless; we do "fancy" burgers and even food trucks). We set up a time usually on the 3rd or 4th Saturday of the month and everyone meets there! It's really fun and a great way to hangout with other burger aficionados 😉

That's so cool. 🙂

Photo bomb because I'm in love with my new bareMinerals blush in Pure Charm AND Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Fiend!

Oh, also wearing Lorac Pro 2 - Rose, Jade, Cocoa, Lt. Brown, Snow

UD eyeliner in Stash

BareMinerals All Over Color in Flawless Radiance - not sure if you can see this though 

IMG_20150228_160026~2.jpgIMG_20150228_155907.jpgIMG_20150228_155951.jpg

I caught some highlight at an awkward angle 🙂

IMG_20150228_163313.jpg

Anonymous Insider

You look so pretty! That blush is perfect on you and a great color for spring!

The blush looks great on you! Saw this picture on the main page and had to come see what you had on! 

Aww thanks!!

lol I came back to say, if I caught it at a weird angle, I'd probably look possessed by a demon. XD 

Haha I don't like this angle because I hate my nose. 

Oh I simply adore this blush shade on you! 

How do you find the wear time? Gorgeous look!

Thank you! Almost nine hours later, its still looking good. 

That blush and highlight! Gorgeous!

88,857 Replies
testing