Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Afternoon, ladies.

Still feeling terrible, but I am finally on the upswing. Probably does not help that I've been working 45 hours+ (still going into work today) this whole time, but c'est la vie.

I tend to get "sick breakouts." From the fever, cold sweats, and all the nastiness that goes along with being sick enough to probably require bed rest.

I figured I'd share my post-sick recovery skincare. And a picture of me looking fanterrible. Brave, yeah?

1) Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser

2) AmorePacific Treatment Toner

3) AmorePacific Skin Energy Hydration System

4) Nude Skincare Treatment Milk

5) Nude Skincare Advanced Renewal Serum

6) Boscia Clear Complexion Spot Treatment

7) REN VitaMineral 7 Eye Treatment Gel

😎 REN Clearcalm Global Protection Day Cream 

9) Algenist Ultra Lightweight UV Defense Fluid

10) Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask

For light coverage:

11) AmorePacific Tinted Moisturizer in 102

For Lip Color:

12) Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Honey

IMG_20150301_091033.jpg

Cheers!

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well. 😞

Don't be. I don't normally get sick, but when I do I get really sick. I like to think of my immune system as a muscle that needs exercising and will often expose myself just to make sure it stays in shape. I made the decision to sleep in the same room as Mr. Sinus infection. 

One week, even with tons of OT and a terrible diet because of it. My immune system could go pro, if there was a national athletic league for it.

Welcome back! I think your skin looks lovely (what a list of skincare!--if I had that much, I would forget to use it), and I always enjoy your under-stated monochrome makeup looks.

Thanks!

It's actually only a one-week quick-fix.. and that's just my morning routine. My night routines differ. When I'm well, I have rotating night moisturizers, masks, and peels (depending on my skins needs, because it differs each day). If you saw my collection, you'd probably facedesk..

Maybe I should post a picture of it sometime.

I usually get a spot or two if I get a prolonged fever too. You have a beautiful skincare arsenal ! People should not be expected to work when they're ill. That in and of itself  is a sickness !

The downside of being a contractor. No sick time, no PTO, no paid federal holidays.. I get paid more, but I also don't get insurance.. I'm definitely looking forward to the transition to FTE, even if it means not getting a paycheck until April 1 (weekly to semi-monthly SUCKS). I'm used to it. I've been doing this kind of nose-to-the-grindstone-no-matter-what for four years. I don't want to talk smack about my previous employer, but working in game QA, they basically mandate upwards of 72 hours a week three to six months prior to release, and if you can't meet that demand, they will find someone who will. I'm lucky my current employer doesn't mandate it, but I need the cash to make my financial transition not get me into more debt that I've already gotten myself (for credit-building).

Thanks! My thought is, after being sick, I need hydration (fever, sweats, and vomiting really screw you there), probiotic (to fight any surface bacteria), and ultra high UV defense even though it's oregon and it's overcast, always (because my skin is already stressed). It just seemed logical to treat it like a sick living organism. Definitely works for me.

GEE WILLICKERS BATMAN (hee!) What job do you do? I couldn't handle 72 hours, I'd run away to the serengeti and live with some zebras or something. 

dressing up like it's a saturday night on a sunday morning(ish). i have work stuff ! but why make excuses, do what you want whateva

NARS all day luminous foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS contour blush, olympia. needs more blending so that'll be done.

BECCA shimmering skin perfector, moonstone. last of a sample.

COVERGIRL brow pencil

LAURA MERCIER caviar stick, cocoa

URBAN DECAY glide on 24/7 eyeliner, zero

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

MARC JACOBS le marc lip cream, kiss kiss bang bang

sunday1.jpgsunday2.jpg

ok added a bit of NARS sin blush. pardon the back-lit pic

sunday3.jpg

Trade hair, skin and lighting with me? K thx. 

Swooooooon

Your eyes look stunning! And your skin is absolutely beautiful as always. 

Wow, your eyes.

You look like a fierce vampire hunter.Also. We have the same color walls and white frames. lol, random. 

Ha whiskey! Let's be honest, if I were allowed to paint the walls of this apartment, they'd probably be black 😉

I really want that to, or maybe a deep purple like Liv. :x 

My walls are also very similar.

And Jem, that makes two of us. Except that I am allowed to paint, but I have to hire a specific company, who tacks the "revert cost" into the price of painting. Bleck.

Swooning over the first photo.  Seriously.  You have this look of utter insouciance.

Working on a Sunday will do that to a girl 😉

You look very seductive, and I love that lip color on you.

Holy hell, those eyes. Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any more stunning, you pull out this mega-sultry look! I hope this is your look when going out for pancakes on a Sunday morning. 😉

88,857 Replies
testing