Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

@heartsmyface, I love the eyes 🤩

@heartsmyface, I love the eyes 🤩

Re: @heartsmyface, I love the eyes 🤩

@Luvstravel  Thank you!  💖

So today I wanted to try out the Natasha Denona Chroma Crystal Liquid Eyeshadow in Sienna. On my eyes I used the Anastasia new eye primer that was a GWP. I don't think a lot of people liked it, but my oily eyelids did. I also laid down a tan eyeshadow from the Tarte Toasted palette before I used the Natasha ( I was afraid it wouldn't show up) On lips is KVD creme lipstick in Double Dare. The rest of my makeup is all thesame from the past few days. The first eye pic is from this a.m. the 2nd eye pic 8 hours later - I was extremely impressed!

Re: What are you wearing today?

@Luvstravel  Wow!! Stunning!

The shades are beautiful (they have a bit of glitter and shimmer)  @Luvstravel 😍 they look wonderful on you and i especially like your lip shade, that colour is perfect on you 👍 that is incredible lasting power.  

I'm a sucker for a beautiful shimmer @Luvstravel

I'm a sucker for a beautiful shimmer @Luvstravel

@Imaster, I understand 😉 I was trying to find a glitter...

@Imaster, I understand 😉 I was trying to find a glitter that was subtle for more daily wear.

I love your fresh eye look against yourself lip @Luvstravel ! So pretty! 

@Sunnysmom, Thanks. Starting to use my Fall lipsticks 🍁

@Sunnysmom, Thanks. Starting to use my Fall lipsticks 🍁

Re: @Sunnysmom, Thanks. Starting to use my Fall lipsticks 🍁

So fun @Luvstravel ! Always look forward to it tho I think I prob wear them all year round! Oopsie daisies lol. 🙃

*Your not yourself lol. Having issues with my darn phone! 

@Luvstravel this looks great on you

@SportyGirly125, Thank you.

@SportyGirly125, Thank you.

@Luvstravel I love that color with your lip shade! It is so fall 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT, Thanks. I had to wait for Louisiana to start...

@RebeccaBT, Thanks. I had to wait for Louisiana to start getting some cooler temps before I pulled out the Fall colors 😉

Today is everything but the kitchen sink day as far as makeup goes.  I created with the Bite multisticks as shadows, then a matte, then some yellow, then some brown, then some pink glitter and a green waterline.  Lol lips were another creation with a lipliner, then lipstick then gloss top coat.  It’s such a list it was easier to take a pick of everything instead.  

2A2DA008-C02B-4A7E-951F-F2B46C976D3D.jpegMultisticks can be used on eyesMultisticks can be used on eyesCD53A4E1-51D3-4905-88C8-02B4F35ACA4C.jpegCAE18CFC-86A3-4A16-986D-85FD145DA86B.jpeg041C68E3-B92F-4A88-9936-4F20746C9B4A.jpeg87E5AAFA-1C4B-4B03-AD76-3E65E1C2E285.jpegMultisticksMultisticks2A96AC03-F5E7-4CB5-B045-7C1D4A17B458.jpeg010CE30A-DF69-44E5-BA80-E9A32E532DC9.jpeg

Beautiful 

I love the berry lip, @2manyperfumes!  I own a Bite Multistick that I should use more often.

Thanks @curlychiquita 🧡, I was just using them as lipstick but started using them for more 👍

I’m crazy about this creation @2manyperfumes ! So good. Did you use the Bite multi on your cheeks too? I love it! 💞

Thank you @Sunnysmom 🧡, I used the multisticks just on my eyes this time.  I used Urban Decay after hours blush in shade Bang on my cheeks, it has a red undertone with orange.  Such a nice blush, I used a bit of bronzer too it just softens the look and warms up my super pale skin.

88,857 Replies
testing