Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ahh, Train Bleu is so frickin' beautiful! Can't wait to wear it, my most recent haul is pretty much all Nars!

Awesome, veg! You're going to loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it. No matter how you put it on, it looks great. After I had finished eating it was still there except where the food oils touched my lips (center), but I rubbed it and sigh, it was perfect. I felt like a geisha/vampire, hahaha. 

Ooooh, dramatic! Love the slight V in your bangs with your makeup today. Very Transylvanian! 

omg I just noticed that! lol, I swear I thought i had it evened out xD, oh well. Thank you 😄 

Love love love. I especially like the stark contrast of the black eyeshadows with 'Rue Bonaparte' on the waterline. I really really need that pencil. Your skin looks like flawless porcelain, with a sweetly flushed cheek. So in love.

It's the perfect pencil for a water line and it lasts longer there than other pencils I have. Most last an hour tops but this can go on for about 2 1/2 3 hours, it's still there but not as vibrant as first application but it's understandable since it is closer to the eye. 

I love this! With your black hair and makeup, your lips look vibrant even though they are all also a deep red. Makes the red stand out . 

Thank you, sd. I need to deepen the color again cause I can see my normal hair color coming through though it's not that noticeable and it's mostly on the center of everything. 

i love the cool tones with the slightly warm cheeks !

Thank you, jem! I always like applying something peachy when I'm using purple, I feel it goes well no matter what color of lipstick you wear. Unless it's a color that clashes with peach. xD 

Prettyyyyyyyy. I wish it was still grey over here, our storm just passed over yesterday so it's all sunny again today 😞

Boo hiss! The sun is my enemy, it always melts my face! Hahaha. It's so nice out, there's no breeze or anything but the chill is just right that you can go outside and not feel like you need a sweater, I wish all days were like this. Thank you. 🙂 These looks go better with grey days, hehehe. 

Everything is perfect. I especially love the third photo and Train Bleu.

I was quite surprised to see it come out so well, it's the perfect angle, hahaha. A little off and you'd see my chubby cheek, XD 

Gorge.  Strada is one of my favorite singles, so I'm always happy to see it get love.

Your eye makeup looks especially pretty against blue eyes 🙂

Thank you, Mocha. This is one of those shadows that's out of this world, it's majestic. 

It's outta the strada-sphere, lol 😄

oh my god.. LOL 

Loving your eyes today. Your bangs frame them marvelously. That lip color is more of what I was going for today, it looks wonderful on you.

Thank you, 4A! If you don't have this lippie, I definitely recommend it! It's the same color as MAC Smoked Purple though, so if you have that one already, bust it out! I will say this, and the kind Jemly pointed it out that Nars Train Bleu is easier to apply. 😉 Ugh. I'm in love, can't stop looking at my lips. Hahaha. 

Your eyes, your lips, your BANGS!!

88,857 Replies
testing