Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Stunning!!!!

thank you! 😄 

You can wear anything. I don't know how you do it, but you do it SO well. You look fabulous, as always.

I really like the look, not digging the mascara.. I tried smoothing it out but it just clumped up more and more? sigh. I think I'm going to redo the whole look but just use a different mascara, Idk. :S Thank you though, rarely use red but I love this cherry morello.  *-* 

I just knew I was gonna love Apricot Glaze on you after seeing that picture you posted in the hauls thread!

It's super awesome! I think it's the perfect shade I was looking for. I knew that liguria(sp?) wasn't going to work out for me so I was looking for something along those lines and my cousin said she had a lipstick called apricot glaze and i as like giiirrrrrrrrrrrrl, send that over here! lol 😄 

4Ali4 inspired me to whip out the Chocolate Bar because her look was so nice the other day. 

Naked 3 - N oo ner, Mugshot, Blackheart 

Chocolate Bar - Strawberry Bon Bon, Candied Violet, the 2 large shadows

NYX Milk as Base

Tarte blush in Daydream

NYX matte lipstick in Tea Rose 

IMG_20150305_090337.jpgIMG_20150305_100552.jpg

I swear I wasn't trying to match my eyeshadow to my shirt. I just need to do laundry. 

Anonymous Insider

This is a gorgeous look! I love the way you've gone for a strong eye with a strong lip, and executed it so expertly it looks absolutely classic! The eyeshadow look is fiercely beautiful; the way you've smudged a taupish shade above the indigo makes it look as though you painted stormy skies on your eyelids; they're utterly exquisite! I'm also a big fan of this bright, flirtatious lip, which is absolutely perfect for Spring! Stunning! 🙂

Beautiful! Love the eyeshadow colors you chose.

SO pretty! Your blending is impeccable, and I love the pairing of Tea Rose with those shadows.

Thanks Ali! 🙂 I think Tea Rose goes with everything! 

TeaRose!!  I LOVE!!! 😄 

Thanks Yulz! Did you go lippie shopping yet? I've been waiting on pins and needles to see what you got...so then I can go get it too 😉 

I might make a Lippie obsession/collection post tonight if I can 🙂 keep an eye out 😉

i did!   too much....  couldnt find the nyx shade but i grabbed 3 others of their matte lippies .  plus a few at sephora and a few more coming in the mail 😄 ill wait till they all come in 😛 

Ohhh which ones?? I don't think can wait that long! 

Tea rose, tea rose!!!

Haha this lipstick is definitely one of my favorites already.

Love your look😀

Thank you! 

i pulled out my sheer glow after about a month of using the new nars exclusively. i still really love this foundation. i'm interested in seeing how it wears through the day now that i'm used to / can compare it to the all day luminous. 

NARS sheer glow foundation, siberia

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

COVERGIRL clean powder, ivory (just very lightly on t-zone. not enough on nose because one of these pics is still quite shiny !!)

NARS contour blush, olympia

NARS blush, luster

COVERGIRL brow pencil

MAYBELLINE color tattoo cream eyeshadow, creamy beige (what a gross name for a color, ugh)

GIORGIO ARMANI smooth silk eye pencil, just on the outer half of bottom lid and blended

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

NARS audacious lipstick, annabella

sheerglow1.jpg

sheerglow2.jpg

88,857 Replies
testing