Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

lol , the hair blocking? its true though my cheeks are big!

Yeah, I knew you'd say we can't see your cheeks bc of your hair haha. You, me and Malday should have a chubby cheeks competition bc MY cheeks are chubby when I smile with teeth. 

Smiles aren't weird, you're a total babe!

Thank you, veg ❤️ but. they are weird. 😛 especially when it's a crazed smile! accompanied by a haunting laugh! 

That SMILE. 🙂

I feel like the beast ..Smile_Power_Day_008.gif

I came for the Beauty and the Beast gif.

Stayed to tell you how  beautiful you are with that smile...and that eye makeup..Love it, BW..

lol, thanks, Evangeline. 🙂 

i'm obsessed with cherry morello. i've had it on my list since the day the artist shadows launched but now it has sprung to the very top. i love it with this lip combo too.

lol, it is an awesome color, I have had it for a while. The bad thing is that the hot pink i ordered kind of lifted from the pan., it fell without me realizing til today, luckily morello is intact! I bought it as soon as it became available cause it had been oos for quite some time. 

Anonymous Insider

😄 The. Best. ❤️ Stop laughing cause it's not funny. Hey guys!!!

😛 I really couldn't stop laughing, I think it's nervous laughter though. Nervous laughter for awkward situations. 

so I redid the makeup cause I wasn't happy with how the mascara turned out. this time i only applied one coat and it was very nice, lashes feel feathery. Though I don't notice any lengthening like I do with my YSL which gives me length and volume. my shadow is red all over now with blackheart from naked 3 on the outer v

hmmm. i've never had a clumping issue with the guerlain. but i remember the first time i tried it from the sample tube i wasn't so sure about it. a week or so later i tried again and really liked it. then the next day and really liked it. then i bought it. i'd just say don't give up quite yet--it may perform slightly better if the formula dries just a bit...

i like how fluttery my lashes looked with one coat, like seriously just one swipe on the lash so that's a good start, I just over did it cause I like doing two coats and then it just got real messy when I tried to do the technique i always do. 

yay for red under the eyes !!

i kind of want to add it all over, i'm loving this red lol 

That red under your eyes is amazing! People wouldn't think to wear it that way but it just works on you. Plus that Apricot Glaze?? Pssh...I couldnt find anything wrong with your look today even if I tried!

i love this lipstick!!! lol 😄 

Lemme have it! Hahaha I'm just gonna keep asking til one day you get sick of it and say yes 😛 

You have such a pretty smile!! 

NO. lol. Never, but I'll try to find a dupe because it is seriously so gorgeous and it'd go so lovely on you, I can tell. 

88,857 Replies
testing