Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Oh, the eyes.  I love the watercolor-y rainbow eyes.  Gorgeous!

I didn't live through the 70's but you're giving me a very 70's boho, Stevie Nicks vibe.

steve nicks. seriously. you. -made- my day. 

What time are you hitting Studio 54? I feel like I just took a ride in the way back machine to HS/college! 😄

Seriously, nicely stylized. You captured the era and put a fresh twist on it.

lol I was looking at some biba style pictures so I was inspired by it, and these are colors I actually used a lot for a whole different look, so it's great to use them in a different way.

You take the best selfies 🙂 your eyes and lips are to die for. 

Thank you, best 3 out of 30 probably. LOL. 😛 It sucks because I have a crooked face. So mostly side views look okay. 

Anonymous Insider

Very vintage and not... this is an attention getter.

Thank you, it definitely grabbed attention when I went out. 

look at you BIBA queen !!!!!

Also. I'm in trouble, I'm liking  Mandarine Glaciale. 

original BIBA makeup ad wow i am an idiot, this is a BIBA copy. same idea though.

biba-ad1.jpg

the makeup lisa eldridge did using original BIBA makeup products (probably my favorite videos she's done !!)

biba

@jemly wait, so that ad was actually real? lol, I wonder what women thought when reading 'crayons used to be for kids' ..

lol that ad. omg that hair. XD That is one beautiful makeup application, I was looking for inspiration on pinterest. I just wish I were good at applying eyelashes, lol. *twitch* but remembering what happened last time, I don't think I want to try any time soon. 

*blush* I am digging this look, i really love the water color effect, the shadows I used are usually pigmented and thepalette hello kitty i didnt like much but it's good for this kind of makeup style! lol 😄 my aunt was like "oh no no no " hahaha

Thank you 😆 

you really did an expert job. i love your creativity and i'm extra glad we give you an outlet to express it !!

😄 Thanks! This is the only place where I feel like I can push past my limits, really, there's a lot of inspiration on this board and everyone's lovely words always keep me wanting to push myself more. 

FullSizeRender.jpg

I forgot to set my alarm and woke up late so I just did a super neutral look

ColourPop Blush in Quarters on the cheeks, Bao Bao Wan Summer Opal to Highlight, Sephora Marsala Lipstick

Anonymous Insider

This is such a gorgeous no makeup made-up look, as you've subtly enhanced each of your naturally beautiful features exquisitely, and the warmer neutral tones are so flattering against your skin tone, and this color scheme used on every feature gives me a definite 1970's vibe in a good way! Stunning! 🙂

Such natural beauty. The Marsala lipstick is perfect for you (but then, what lipstick isn't?)

I never would have guessed that's the Marsala lipstick. It's so dark on me. I love the nude way it shows up on you. You can almost rest your chin on all that paperwork!

Haha, well I am definitely darker than you so that's probably why. I hover around 2Y07 usually. Maybe if you dab (not swipe) the lipstick on over a lighter nude lip liner it'll work better?

88,857 Replies
testing