Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Beautiful! That lip gloss is gorgeous, and you are right, you are having a great hair day. 

Thank you!

You look like a dream! 

Thank you SD! That is such a nice compliment! 

You look angelic with that light shining in in you!  Your hair and gloss look fabulous!  Psssst- I like your necklace! 

Oh Hearts, I have missed you! I love the necklace, found at Etsy. 🙂

I really like the Nars foundation on you! Your skin looks gorgeous. And that lip gloss is fantastic. 

That isn't just a good hair day. it's a GREAT hair day for you!

Thank you lachaton! The coverage from the new Nars foundation is spectacular!

I'm dying to try the colorpop blushes, choosing a color is so hard. Let us know how they wear!

Also the light from your kitchen makes you look like the world knows how good your hair looks.  

Haha, behold...world, the majesty of my hair! I really, really like the Colour Pop blushes so far. Choosing was very difficult because all of the shades are super gorg. I initially bought Cheerio, Birthday Suit, Prenup and Pegacorn. Last night I bought Between the Sheets! They wear well and you can build the coverage! 

You are having a very good hair day today, veg!  Very sleek 😉

How are you liking Quito?  I was debating picking that one up a few weeks ago.

I like it, though it's a bit more sheer than I thought it would be. The color is beautiful and definitely imparts a nice shine with a pop of color. Moisturizing too.

Got bored working at home. So I played around with makeup. 

memarch6_v2.jpg

And for my real makeup, using KVD True Romance Palette, Nars Altai, KVD Shade & Light palette, Dior Rosy Glow blush, and OCC Lip Tar Authentic. Rest is the usual.

memarch6.jpg

memarch62.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Wow! That pic which shares the results of you playing around with makeup is otherworldly and exceedingly catwalk worthy! I love the way you've tried three difficult to achieve radical beauty trends - the white-out eyeliner, the stark brow, and the ombre lip - and have executed each so brilliantly, you actually look amazing! Of course you look stunningly beautiful in the pics with your regular makeup below, too - and that exquisitely blended sunset on your eyelids definitely deserves a special mention here, as it is absolutely fabulous, as is the complementary coral lip! You are SO talented it is mind blowing! 🙂

Your looks are always so elegant! You always exude class and confidence, I love it.

What products did you use for your lips in the first look?

Thanks! 

I used my OCC lip tar and pencils in feathered and tarred. Then topped it off with KVD's Transformer lipgloss. Then used a bit of her transformer colour from the Esperanza palette for the bow highlight.

For some reason your first photo reminded me of the movie Black Swan. Its very creative! And of course, you look as pretty as ever in your other photos. 

Ooh, true! It does resemble that!

You look so high fashion and surreal in that first photo.   

And as per usual you look just divine in warm reddish browns.  What shades did you use for contourng?  It looks so good I had to look really close to see if it was actually contoured.  It is right? 

Thanks!

Yes, there's contouring 😛 I'm using NARS Altai, then from the KVD palette, the bottom right. 

Amazing. I can't look away from that first photo. All the little details are SO cool. And the second look is beautiful as always 🙂 

88,857 Replies
testing