Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Agreed! It's like you have pumpkin spice lips. 

Products:

Spoiler
- Korres Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Primer
- Tarte Beyond BB Liquid Foundation in Fair
- Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con Number 20 - 1, 11, 15, 16
- Tarte Gifted Smart Clay Mascara
- BITE Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon - Aubergine

IMAG1174.jpg

So, I'm noticing that the "Fair" pressed finishing adds a significant amount of yellow to my face, making it not match my neck, despite blending. It's frustrating, so while I enjoy the added coverage, I'm picking up a couple other products. The Too Faced Primed & Poreless was recommended to me, so I figured during the sale, I'll pick one up. Worst case, I'm not a fan, and I go back to the translucent Smooth Operator.

Anyways...

Aubergine. It's a berry color. Though, I'm finding the Best BITE Remix one smells different. In a good way. It's less of a berry-ish, waxy smell and more of a super fruity candy type scent. Mid-day, I want to eat my lipstick...

I love Primed and Poreless, but I don't find it gives any additional coverage. You have lighter skin than I do though, so it might work that way for you. It's not 100% translucent, but it is really, really sheer.

I think extra coverage is a non-issue. I could just wear more concealer or a foundation with better coverage. Or I could set with a mineral foundation. It was a perk of the tinted Smooth Operator, and it worked great in the summer after sun exposure teased my olive complexion out of code-monkey pale. I'd rather have something that doesn't mess up the tone of my foundation, applies evenly, and sets my make-up. The transluscent (original) Smooth Operator still works well for my skin, but I'm open to trying other products.

I used to find that Too Faced products did not get along with me.. especially their shadows and primer. Now, they get along fine and UD is the major offender. Hah.

Aubergine looks great on you!

Hi ladies! I know I keep saying I'll post more but I was *supposed* to get a new laptop delivered and there were issues with it two times so far. Hopefully third time is the charm this Thursday and I will no longer be saddled with this wheezing, crashing iPad for posting and will become a regular again! 

But it anyway today I took a picture of my face so I'll post while I still have five seconds of charge left. Smiley Happy

image.jpgimage.jpg

Sorry for the litter box in the background. Smiley Sad

Marc Jacobs foundation

Hourglass powder

NYX brow pencil (the Anastasia Brow Wiz dupe)

Mac Woodwinked shadow

Guerlain mascara

Too Faced highlight 

Armani lipstick

cat sweater! 

A litter box in the back and a cat sweater on?!? You're my kind of lady! You look beautiful! Smiley Happy

Perfect sweater and hair and brows. And face.

Cat sweater is my favorite!

Also your brows look so perfect

Products:

Spoiler
- Korres Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Primer
- Tarte Beyond BB Liquid Foundation in Fair
- Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair
- Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con Number 20 - 1, 2, 7,12
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara
- BITE Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon - Best Bite Remix - Coulis

IMAG1171.jpg

As you can see, my eye is very red. My boyfriend let our Maine Coon in our bedroom last night, and I ended up somehow, by some unholy force, getting one of his mane hairs trapped in my lower lid. It's scratched my eyes up, in addition to the irritation I have from simply being very allergic to that cat.

I would like to say that's why I've had a blah make-up day and a blah photo day, but I'm also really tired, so whatever...

Coulis, from the Best Bite Remix set. It's a vibrate, albeit mid-toned cool red. Love, love, love.

Coulis is your red, hope you feel better soon. Tuesday needs to go home already.

Go home, Tuesday, you're drunk.

Yeah, the whole day has just been... off-balance.

I do love me some reds, though! Coulis has to be my new favorite true-red (burgundies and vamps get special favie privileges).

As a bonus, the smell reminds me of bubblegum.. like, maybe standard BubbleYum, or those old chewing gum bits wrapped in.. yellow and I think blue paper? It's delicious.

I'm sorry about your eye! You still look wonderful! That red is simply gorgeous!

Products:

Spoiler
- Smashbox More Than Primer Face Primer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
- Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Finishing Powder in Fair
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Primer
- Too Faced Star Dust by Vegas Nay palette - Chandelier, Millennial, Girl's Night, Show Girl, Jackpot, Double Tap, Golden Nugget
- Tarte Colored Clay Liner in Black
- Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Primer
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Chihuahua
- Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black

IMAG1128.jpg

Melted Chihuahua. A light brown. Pretty cut and dry on this one. I do really, really like this shade though.

Love the coppery lids!

I just got Melted Chihuahua in the TF French Kisses set and I also really like it! Although it looks a little more orangey on you. Nonetheless, it looks good on you Smiley Happy 

If I were to guess as to why it's orangier on me, it's either my phone being stupid, or because I have neutral (albiet, cool-leaning) undertones which could bring out the warm undertones in other products.

Okay so not the best picture. I look super tired and the lighting was weird, but here's what I have on today.

1. Bare Minerals BareSkin Mineral Veil—Tan to Dark
  2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz—Dark Brown
  3. NARS Blush—Seduction
  4. Bite Beauty (Best Bite Rewind Set)—Aubergine 
  5. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner—Trooper
  6. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow Pallet—Champagne Pop

FullSizeRender.jpg 12189187_1634842963432786_3118259692348879015_o.jpg

I love your matching lip and sweater!

That lip color is great for your skin AND it compliments your sweater so nicely! Gorgeous

Thanks, Elena! I actually really wanted to wear the color, so I made sure to wear my purple sweater today. Smiley Happy Haha

81,265 Replies