Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks hearts!  

Anonymous Insider

This is a gorgeous date-night look, fabulously polished and groomed to perfection! I'm especially loving this fabulous lip hue, which lights up your entire face, and I think this may be the first time I've seen you wearing liquid eyeliner, which is crazy because this pic suggests you are brilliant at applying it, and it adds such amazing depth and definition to your eyes! You look stunningly beautiful! Have fun! 🙂

Thank you, ballerina!  I don't do liquid liner often because I think it makes my (already large) eyes look bigger.  However, some events just call for a wing 😉

that's a clean and fine eyeliner, Iove it!

Thanks!

Have a great date night! Your wing is awesome as is the rest of you! 

Thanks veg!

Loooove the eyes!! So pretty!! Happy date night!

Thanks Grahamcrackers!

Feeling sick but didn't want to cancel on my parents who are visiting me today 🙂 They live 2 hours away. 

bareMinerals eye colors - Snowflake, Bare Skin, Galaxy, Drama

Lorac blush in Unashamed

NYX Illuminator in Magnetic 

NYX soft matte lip cream in Antwerp

NYX liquid liner - I know its not perfect. I haven't attempted liquid liner in months. 

IMG_20150307_135852.jpgIMG_20150307_135817.jpgIMG_20150307_135014.jpg

❤️ Antwerp on you. I hope you're feeling better now!

Antwerp is so gorgeous on you! And im loving the shimmery eyes.

Feel better ❤️

Love those tones on your eyes, they look really good on you paired with Antwerp.

Hope you're feeling better, SD! 🙂

What an awake and vibrant look!   Your liner looks fine to me, but I'm no expert myself!   I think I may need that lip colour in my life.  It's so perfect!   How do you like the nyx?  

Edit-  I just read that you're sick while looking for the lip colour!  You don't look sick AT ALL!!!  Faking it til you make it eh? 

Thanks hearts! Haha well when malday and blackwhiskey show up with amazing wings every single day, its like waahh mine are poo haha. 

This is the only NYX matte cream I have. I might try out one or two more. I drank water and there was a little fading after about 3-4 hours and definitely didn't make it through dinner. But for the price point, I'm happy with it. 

And yes, definitely faking it til I make it. I'm gonna crash tonight! 

I hear you!  I have to spend copious amounts of time on liner if I want anything that looks decent above the lashes.  I just don't have the patience, so I go in and tightline from underneath.  

3-4 hours is pretty good for any lipstick with me.  I eat a lot!  

So long as you don't burn yourself out and get more sick.   It helps to at least look the part.  Feel better pretty girl.  And crash hard! 

Anonymous Insider

Wow! You have such classic, crazy amazing beauty even when you're sick! And even when sick you can create a miniature work of art on your eyelids that is seamlessly blended and utterly enchanting; it makes me think of stormy monsoon skies in South India, while that expert swipe of liquid liner makes your eyes look absolutely huge! Your brows are perfectly groomed, your complexion looks flawless, and that fabulous hot pink lip is so summery; it makes me yearn to be living anyplace where it isn't winter for 10 months of the year! 😉

Thanks ballerina! I need to visit the places you've been. They sound beautiful!  🙂 

I love your eye makeup, that's beautiful

Thank you stefanieee 🙂

You look lovely SD! I hope you had a nice visit with your parents. 🙂

88,857 Replies
testing