Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you! It's definitely one of my favorites 🙂

image.jpgI'm wearing Josie Maran powder foundation, marc Jacobs contouring duo, nars dual intensity fervor (lightly), ysl lippy 52, marc Jacobs highliner in black, urban decay naked to go eyeshadows and guerlain maxilash.  

I was supposed to be putting on sunscreen for a bike ride but I don't know what happened.  Habit I guess. image.jpg

You look so adorbz in the first picture! I'm loving that lip color on you.

How are you liking the MJ contour powder? It's on my loves list. And the YSL lipstick is amazing.

I am in love!!!  Absolutely in love!  Trust me on this, if you're considering a contouring palette, forget getting a whole palette and go in and find the mj contouring duo that matches you best.  You get a lot of product and it blends like heaven!  

Thanks, Hearts! I saw the palate in store and it's gigantic.

Your brows are spectacular. The lips and eyes are perfect together!

I really like this lip color on you! And it actually almost looks like Antwerp so I don't think you even really need to go get it. Unless you want to 🙂 Its cheap anyway 😉 

that lip color is to-die-for on you! You look stunning as usual, I love that pop of color and the smudged black liner together. And your complexion...so jealous 🙂

Anonymous Insider

That is one super seductive lip hue you're rocking for your bike ride! I'm loving your tightlining too (largely because it's a skill set I have yet to master effectively), your brows are fierce, your complexion flawless, and I'm loving the subtle sculpting, but to be frank it's the hat that steals the show today - it looks like you took a riding hat and stuck a rabbit tail to it, and it is super cute! BTW, you look fabulously groomed and polished; I love the way your natural beauty always shines through every look you play with! 🙂

Haha, it actually matched my biking pants!  Not very flattering pants mind you.  I think I must've gained weight or something, cause my thighs!!!!  Oh well, something to work on I suppose.  

I love that you can see my house across the water in this photo!  It wasn't a very long bike ride today, but the first bike ride of the year!  

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Awesome pic! 🙂

Hehe, thanks!  The hubby took it.  We like to pretend we're tourists sometimes and take pictures of ourselves in front of our backyard, amongst all the visitors pretending we're one of them.   It's a slice of fun! 

Your lip color is divine!! 

You look wonderful and I like your lip color n blush 🙂

Ahh, I love the first picture. You are so lovely. Love the lip color too 🙂

You look very equestrian today with your hat! I love the little poofy ball! Your eyes are so gorgeously defined, the colors are beautiful and I wish I had your lower lash line! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Your skin is perfection and that pink lip is SO you. This is a great look!! 

that's the blush i'm planning to get!  ah you look so perfect, i know you're married but i'm wondering how many guys around you secretly wish you weren't lol 

It's full potential is awesome but just doesn't work with this lipstick and I needed to use it!!!  Ha,  thank you.  😳I'm really quite a terror so I'm sure they'd change their minds quickly after hanging out with me! 

hehehehe 😄 

88,857 Replies
testing