Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I'm digging the look, jemly! You look great as always!

Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulous look! Seriously it is distinctive and arresting, and whenever you want to attract as much attention as possible you should go with the different color contacts look, because you're stunning enough to pull it off! Loving the subtle definition of your eyes with the LM stick, and the nude lip is ideal with the eyes taking center stage! (can't stop listening to 'I'd Rather Be High' from Where are We Now - I think the UK weather's getting me down ... )

LOL this is awesome. I really love the violet on you!!!! its actually really enchanting. Question is.....did you go out....and how many people noticed!?

Haha, amazing!

Love the Bowie inspired eye! My favourite Bowie is Labrynth Bowie. This look is glamorously nude and your skin is absolutely glowing

It actually looks hot!! 

I've borrowed contacts from a friend before cause one popped out.  It wasn't the same prescription but .75 off.  It worked fine.  you do what you have to do.  

❤️ the violet eye.  So much!

hahaha I love it! How convenient that you have the same Rx for your left eyes. The violet looks great.

In the spring and early summer I rock the David Bowie look a lot - something about my allergies makes one of my pupils massively dilate while the other stays normal. I thought something was seriously wrong with me the first time it happened. 

that is super cool. own it !!

lol purples! 😄 ah but it sucks losing a contact, i had that happened before, turned out it crusted on the floor, during the night my grandma had tipped over my lens which i hadn't shut correctly. ack. Oh well. 

what am i talking about. i'm not semi-bowiing it. i'm half-whiskey-ing it !! haha.

LMFAO that made me snort. ack 😛 

Loving the Bowie eye, and I'm glad I'm not the only geek that goes around telling people that Bowie's eyes aren't actually two colors 😛

Fun fact: my car has one newer, blueish tinted headlight and one older, greenish tinted headlight after one side was replaced because of an accident. Needless to say, my car is named Bowie 🙂

I want to photoshop me kissing him with him dressed as the goblin king and then having that print on my car. tiled. yep. 

wait i want to do this to my car, now.

Korres antiageing primer 

nars fiji (used a brush)

nars velvet powder

nars luster

kat von d shade and light

giorgo armani eye and brow maestro (used for brows and  patted some on the lid)

stila blue palette, used colors smoke, ebony, wind, and air. 

hourglass ambient powder in ethereal light (gave it a last try, gonna give it to someone)

Dior addict mascara and nyc city proof mascara (seriously the best drugstore mascara - and cheap)

Nars Audacious lipstick in Audrey

SAM_2185.JPGSAM_2191.JPGSAM_2196.JPG

Smokey eyes and red lips were made for you, BW! You look amazing!

Anonymous Insider

Wow! This is classic Lolita (courtesy of the flower in your hair) crossed with Femme Fatale (due to Audrey coming out so classic vixen-red on you) crossed with early 1990's grunge (since the smoky eye is fabulously intense, and very Courtney Love beneath those statement choppy bangs)! I am absolutely loving this look, but I'm stunned by how different Audrey swings on each of us! 🙂

that smokey eye and blue eyes....with that lip....you're stunning BW!

Oh, your eyes are gorgeous and Audrey looks so red on you! It's so interesting to see how the Audies play differently on everyone.

Thank you tk but I think it's the outline that looks mostly red because i did my lips with a liner and then i covered it up with audrey, if you look closely you can tell! lol I need a different liner. 

88,857 Replies
testing