Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I got back from vacation yesterday and a big Birthday ELF box from lovely greenporchlights was waiting for me! Love this community and hope you are all doing well. 😎

Hourglass mineral veil primer

Guerlain baby glow spf 15

Nars RCC 

Laura Mercier pressed setting powder

Nars Laguna

Hourglass incandescent electra

Charlotte Tilbury gold bar highlighter

Tom Ford cocoa mirage

ABH brow whiz and gel

Guerlain maxi lash

Smashbox Pro lip pencil and Buxom gloss

image.jpeg

So pretty as usual <3

So nice to see you again. Everything about your look today is perfection! 

Ah thank you! 

image.jpeg

Finally used the ABH Renaissance palette! I'm loving the colors. Other stuff: Becca Hycanith blush, CT Bronze and Glow in Med/Dark, Kiko Velvet Mat lipstick in 611

Both you and jesscheems are making me want this palette ahhhhh!!

I don't want to buy anymore eyeshadow palettes but it Looks so pretty on @MK89 and @jesscheems . You girls make me want to get it. M how you like kiko products? 

So pretty!! Goes so well with your eye colour (the palette). Everything on point as always Smiley Wink

I just love the ABH <3 Been so happy with it and glad I purchased it since it's been off the website for us. I wore it today without primer (because I forgot it) and it held up pretty well. Also been so happy with the pigmentation!!

image.jpeg

Rediscovering NARS lip pencil in Provocative Red! I love the finish and color. I'm also wearing Palladio Crushed Metallic eyeshadows (forget the shade names) and a little HG Mood Exposure. Oh and I'm testing the new Benefit brow pencil in #3 which works decently with brow gel for a natural look

You look so  pretty and your brows look great! As always a very well-put-together look!!

Beautiful! That red almost looks pink! But could be the lighting too Smiley Very Happy

Hellooo MK 😙 you look lovely! Provocative Red(it looks fuschia..?) works really well with your complexion Smiley Very Happy

Ok, this isn't from today - my phone says June 22 - but I've been sick for a week and I'm sitting in bed sweating out a fever and wearing my ratty PJs. I AM finally getting better now that my dr has found the right antibiotic so eventually I'll be wearing makeup and wearing real clothes again. I just need this reminder that I'll be human again soon. 

image.jpeg

Sick sucks :-( feel better soon! (Or else?--that always sounded like an ultimatum to me. lol)

Heehee  Smiley Happy I have finally and definitely turned a corner! Turns out I was resistant to amoxicillin which is why this has dragged on for so long. Now that I'm on the right medication I am feeling a lot better and am finally not contagious to the world around me! Yay! I'm actually looking forward to going back to work.

Get well soon! You look fresh and radiant here, your skin looks so smooth 

Experimenting with a difficult product. 

Spoiler
MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Colour Stick - Frisky Blue: The product is too tacky and patchy to use all over the lid, so I used it as a thick liner. *shrug*
UD 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner - Sabath: The MAC pro longwear looked a bit sloppy, so I applied a thin kitten wing in navy. 

The rest: 

NARS Tinted Moisturizer
Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil 
MAC Myth

IMG_20160628_185309.jpg

I LOVE this look. Totally inspired to try something similar. You look beautiful. 

The texture might be frustrating but the color is delightful.  And I like the two-toned blue, even if it was out of necessity.

Always satisfying when you get a difficult product to work, and work well!

This is one of the few times in recent memory that BF has specifically commented on my makeup to say that he likes it. (He has commented on odd lipstick colors in some dismay, though only after I ask him about them.) I wish I knew how his mind works. I mean, I like this look too, but it's nothing too different than other things I've worn before.

Products:

Spoiler
Laura Mercier Radiance primer
Dior Forever foundation, 020 Light Beige (foil)
Dr Jart BB Contour Kit, all 3 shades
Bobbi Brown Serum Concealer in 5 Sand
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Tarte blush in Blissful
DLS Baked Highlighter in Bellissima (ipsy) - this looked like medium pink blush in the pan, but it's very sheer and almost silvery-metallic on. I am an unexpected fan)
Too Faced Glitter Glue shadow primer
Smashbox Full Exposure mini duo (S3 and M3; champagne glitter/metallic and light-medium warm nude matte)
UD Naked Basics - Venus
UD Whiskey liner
Benefit Roller Lash
IT Cosmetics Universal Brow Pencil
UD Revolution 1993

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

81,078 Replies