Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your makeup is so soft and feminine today MK.  It's so beautiful!

Thank you michelle!! 🙂

Your beautiful brown eyes are really standing out today. You have the most perfect wing and the lip color is fantastic!

Aw thank you veg 🙂 I'm getting the hang of that gel liner now I think, but I'm still faster with liquid liner

Loving the purple! Now I kinda wish I kept my Stila in the moment instead of giving it away.

Thanks Anny! I was actually thisclose to giving it away myself but I convinced myself

to pull it out and actually try to use it today. I think I need to start depotting (hehe autocorrect made that word deport at first!) shadows, I keep forgetting what colors I have because I just have too many palettes right now! 

Yay for purple eyes! We have similar looks going on today. Love the way you darkened up the outer corner. Your blending is flawless today! 

Thanks SD ^_^ we do indeed have similar looks today, great minds think alike! I spent a while blending everything and going back to add color when it didn't look even. Now I iust need

to experiment with doing something other than my typical gradient eyeshadow!

Anonymous Insider

I've been a little MIA lately. First game is in 2 weeks so between work & coaching I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with my head cutoff. I think I finally have everything under control now, though. Phew.

And it's finally starting to be warm outside so YAY 😄 30 degrees today and I didn't even have to wear a jacket to work... WOO! 

Dr Jart BB SPF 45

Benefit Fake Up

A collection of Tarte shadows I just kind threw together and can't remember what they are

HG alp

HG alb - mood exposure (there might be a little luminous flush mixed in there from the brush)

TF bts mascara

CP lippie stix - Grind (first time wearing - this is my new fav CP [sorry, Bichette]. Went on smoothly, stayed on for hours and didn't budge through 2 cups of coffee and a greasy salad for lunch).

grind2.jpg

grind.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Loving that fierce spring bright lip on you, as it lights up your entire face, and as usual you have defined your stunning eyes in the most fabulous manner, but kept the shadows neutral, to let the lip do the talking! Your complexion looks flawless, and you look absolutely beautiful!!! BUT I am so envious you're getting spring weather, as I've no realized UK doesn't have spring 😞

Ahh that lippie looks wonderful on you. Also your necklace is superb! 

Hey, welcome back stranger!  Your lipstick is awesome!!  So is your necklace!  

Grind looks great on you!

Good to see you again! You look great! Such a great lip color on you too. 

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, SD! I've had this for awhile and have never worn it cause I was worried it wouldn't look good. Pleasantly surprised 😉

Seconded.  That lippie is fantastic!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, Mocha! 😄 

Love the lip color. Looks great on you!! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, CAcay! 

Still sick which explains the lack of posts lately. I just want to show you how pretty MAC Trax is when using it over NYX Milk. Its purple with almost a rose gold shimmer.

Rest of eyeshadows is from Sonia Kashuk matte palette and a little MAC Nylon

bare minerals bronzer and Stila blush

Lorac lip lustre creme in English Rose 

IMG_20150311_104639.jpgIMG_20150311_104547.jpg

Please ignore my wonky eyebrow. My eyebrow hairs like to randomly fall out and then I have to regrow them. 

IMG_20150311_110148.jpg

Anonymous Insider

The lip is frankly gorgeous; wonderfully spring-like, but as so often your eyes are the scene stealers: Truly I have no idea how you create these intricate miniature works of art on your eyelids; today it's a hauntingly ethereal look, which reminds me of the dawn sky in Boston, and brings back great memories! The harder I try to blend more than two shadows the more of a mess I make of things! You look stunningly beautiful! I really hope you feel better soon 🙂

88,857 Replies
testing