Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

What color do you plan on changing it to?

Seeeeccrreeeeettt! Smiley Wink

It'll be a good precursor to my Q2 look planned for 2016 (spring).. which is also a seeecccrrreeeett! 

Products:

Spoiler
- Smashbox CC Cream in Fair
- Smashbox Halo Perfecting Powder in Fair
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Laura Mercier Eye Artist Palette - Sparkling Dew, Vanilla Nuts, Primrose, African Violet, Plum Smoke, Kir Royal
- Tarte Eyeliner Pencil in Midnight Plum
- Josie Maran Black Oil Mascara
- Tarte Skintuitive Lip Tint in Energy

IMAG1431.jpg

Couple things about this look. First and foremost, I'm hungover and therefore care very little right now. I went for something easy. Second, yes, this is the same look I used last time I posted, albeit a different lippie. The reason for this is to help weed out what could be causing my dermatitis since I'm basically sitting on my hands until my insurance gives me a name. 

I do think it's a bit odd for it to be my make-up, since I'm fine until I wash up and go to bed. The product sits on my face for over 10 hours; logically, i'd flare up before then. This is part of the reason I really think it's my polyester cloth, or perhaps the dye in my polyester cloth. I haven't been using it and have opted for other gentle exfoliation methods (I now use my AmorePacific Enzyme Peel daily - it is gentle enough for such use). I also gave my lids a few extra days for the eczema to go away entirely before I started putting product on. I truly love my Aquaphor.

In any case, Tarte Skintuitive Lip Tint in Energy. I went for this product because it has absolutely nothing to do with my sort process, as it's a self-adjusting color. I did put away all of my lippies and will start sorting pinks tomorrow. If I've learned anything it's that swatching is great, but, i have a few that swatch similar but appear as a different shade on my lips, so I do need to wear them. I've broken it down by Make/Type and then sorted in a spectrum. I'll be starting with my Tarte glosses, then my Tarte pencils, then my Bite glosses.. so on and so forth until all I have left to do is my "one-offs" - palettes, and random product that I only have one in the line. Then, done.

I'm starting with pink because I have soooooo many g** d*** pinks. The drawer almost wouldn't close, so I started putting them into a make-up bag.. which was full by the end of it. That many pinks..

Your eyes look ENORMOUS today! Super cute!

Yeah, I don't know what's up with that. Maybe it's the lack of swelling.

Thanks, though!

Its funny how I literally never used pink shadows but find myself using them all the time now...hmm.  This is from earlier today forgot to post! I wanted to create a look that can be VERY versatile despite me using such a vivid shade of raspberry.  Also tried out Becca's foundation and it is the most full coverage foundation I have EVER used- even beats out Estee Lauders Double Wear.  This does not budge at all, so if you're oily I'd highly recommend this!

IMG_0934.JPG

*Nars Multiple Stick, Copacabana
*Hourglass Ambient Lighting Pallet, Incandescent Light 

Your eyes are absolutely gorgeous. I love your makeup looks!

You look stunning. That lip combo is amazing! 

C360_2015-12-18-14-40-16-663.jpg

Testing out my camera today. So far I like it. Decided to do sunset halo eyes today. Totally in love. I used:

Melt Lovesick, blurr, Unseen, Amelie

Sugarpill Love +

MUG Vegas Lights

Flormar Golden Eyes

ABH Morocco and Fudge

Lips are Colourpop Guess and contour/highlight is ABH and MUFE.

I JUST GOT FEATURED ON THE MELT IG PAGE. I'M SO EXCITED THAT I'M SHAKING.

Ouhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍

Love this.

DSC_0428_Fotor_Collage.jpg

So today we've got:

Eyes

NARS Pro Prime

MAC Melon

Sugarpill Dollilop

Deep Purple shade from radiant orchild COY palette

Stila Obsidian Black Liner

Lashes in a Box no 14 lashes

Face

Boscia Sake Balm

Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer

FAB Oil Control Gel

Stila Stay All Day Foundation in Deep

CoverFX Contour Kit NDeep

Urban Decay Aura

Becca Songbird

Lips

Colourpop BFF3

Lime Crime Buffy

NARS Soliel D'Orient

Oooo... I really love the way bright pinks look against your skin tone. So pretty *_*

Super bright and ultra colorful, and it looks great on you! 

In conjunction with the colour challenge, I decided to focus on the champagne inspiration. I only have my eyes, brows, and highlight on today. Plus a bit of concealer.

Too Faced Natural Eyes (Nudie, Cashmere Bunny, Sexpresso, Silk Teddy, and Honey Pot)

Becca Champagne Pop

ABH Brow Wiz Dark Brown

KVD Tattoo Liner Trooper

champagne-comp.jpg

That subtle shimmer on your cheek! So pretty 

I skipped on Champagne pop, and now I don't even know why I did 

Natural beauty! 

More fun with Viseart Dark mattes yesterday.

Spoiler
Face: Hourglass immaculate foundation, Becca under eye corrector, random concealer, Ethereal light and Tom Ford Mood light, Nars Olympia contour, Radiant Magenta blush, Nars Copacabana 
Eyes: Nars eye paint Tartar, Viseart Dark mattes (purple and blue shades) Viseart Paris nude. Dior show over-curl mascara. 
Lips: Started as Rituel de Fille Abyss, then added Bite High pigment pencil in Violet 

abyss.jpgabyssviolet.jpg 

Those lip colors! So beautiful.

If I ever get written up at work it will be for inappropriate lip color Smiley Happy

20151213_113843-1.jpg

Haven't been on BT in awhile. I've been dealing with some stuff along with school. The semester was okay. I'm back home for Christmas.

Anyways, by the request of Shannon Alexis, I tried the ABH Cream Contour Kit in Deep for the first time today and this is my first impression of it. The creams are stiff and dry in the pan, but once I started applying them to my face they started to warm up and get creamy. They are very pigmented. These are pure pigment so they won't blend out as easily, as much, and as quickly as concealers will. A little goes a long way. This requires more time to blend so if you purchase this, keep this in mind. I had no problem blending my highlight and contour out compared to most people. I have combo/oily skin. If you have dry skin, I recommend adding a a few drops of a beauty oil or it'll be patchy. I still have to play with it some more to see how I really feel about it. Other makeup details:

Sugarpill Love +

Melt Enigma and Lovesick

Naked3 palette

ABH So Hollywood

ABH Ebony Brow Powder

Covergirl Ebony Bronze bronzer

MAC Studio Fix Fluid

L'Oreal Pro Matte powder

Jeffree Star Dominatrix

Wet N' Wild Waterproof liquid liner

Kiss lashes 01 and 03

79,235 Replies