Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

That lip is just glistening.  And your hair is getting so long already!

hehe, yeah it's a shiner!  I know right!!!  That's the shorter side you're seeing too!  I'm going in to get it redone.  It just got cut short and I want it to stay short for a while. 

Ohhhh I am going to go buy that lipstick.. it is GORGEOUS!! 

It was LE 😞

It is sold on eBay for a whopping $39!!!  Crooks!  Chances are that Mac will come out with something similar and frosty again sometime.  

Oh no! Thats a bummer.. its so pretty though 😕

Me too! 🙂

i got so excited about the liptisck that I forgot to add that your eyebrows and skin also look amazing! ❤️

Haha!   I sometimes get caught up with someone's jewellery or hat or something and totally don't even mention the makeup, so all is good!  thank you btw! 

You look SO.BEAUTIFUL. I am loving that blush and your contour.... and that lipstick... and your face. Heart

Love the mac lipstick and you did a fantastic blending job on your face...Wow, looks really good 🙂

Thanks, I love taking pictures of my makeup everyday cause it gives me a better idea of what my makeup actually looks like.  In the bottom photo you can see my eyebrow pencil had slipped upward.  Fixed -and all without having to realize it in public. 

Anonymous Insider

I am seriously considering picking up that ambient light at some point...

I think it's really pretty.  It is not as obvious on as the darker ones but it really makes a difference in the overall appearance of whatever you do to your face.  It makes your blending even more seamless.  

Photo on 3-11-15 at 4.00 PM.jpg

I tried some new (to me) drugstore things today.

- Loreal magic lumi foundation and concealer (foundation is a bit too dark/yellow but I like the way it feels. I really love the concealer!)

- Mis Manga mascara - I really like this too. The super flexible wand freaks me out though, and I accidentally bought black/brown which is unfortunate.

- Maybelline color sensational in Mauve it up. 

- KVD Monarch palette - Considered putting it up for trade since I never use it. But I like it too much.

- Some kind of Tarte blush. Who knows.

As a side, I am really impressed with the lumi concealer. I have some very large, very dark circles under my eyes from midterms and this covered better than the NARS. You can still see them, but they don't look too bad.

Anonymous Insider

Wow, you are proof that when you are young, drugstore makeup really does cut it, and really can make you look absolutely stunning as you do in this shot! I'm loving the groomed brows, the beautifully defined eyes, your flawless-looking complexion with no hint of under eye darkness, and that absolutely gorgeous bright lip, which is just perfect for spring! You look stunning! 🙂 (BTW, I'm going to show this pic to my daughter's to prove to them drugstore makeup is fine when you're young ;))

Thank you! There are a lot of really good drugstore products out there. Some I like even better than high-end.

That lip color goes so well with your fiery hair!

P.S. you've inspired me to go get that concealer!

They only have a few colors, I hope one works for you!

I am completely in love with the lumi concealer. That combined with my Lancome Nude Miracle makes my undereye circles almost completely vanish. Every time I put them on it blows my mind. That mascara is awesome too, one of my favorites (I got it in black though). I wish the wand was a little less flexible, but it's worth it for the lashes I get from it!

I've been really interested in a few of the Lancome foundations. I will have to add that one to the research list!

88,857 Replies
testing