Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Did okay for a girl who cant see five feet in front of her 😝 

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
OCC Black Dahlia
Becca Pearl
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer
Benefit Coralista
MAC Paint Pot Painterly
Urban Decay Moondust Zodiac
Physicians Formula Liquid Eyeliner
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Anastasia Brow Wiz
MAC Omega Eyeshadow
Benefit Bad Gal Liner

image.jpeg

That lip colour is gorgeous on you!

Love the smoked-out undereye! 

I had some trouble with the level of glow today, lol. I put on makeup in the first place for kicks, then decided I needed to run to the store for milk, and that I was maybe too much of a disco ball to be comfortable doing that (UD Hush is pretty but very shiney, and maybe doesn't need a separate highlighter on top of it). So I put my "matte" powder on over the top to tone it down a bit. It worked but... I never thought I would see a tinted moisturizer look cakey. Do not recommend. One layer of finishing/setting powder on dry skin is way enough.

FullSizeRender (38).jpg

FullSizeRender (39).jpg

Products:

Spoiler
Laura Mercier Radiance primer
Nars Tinted Moisturizer in Finland
Smashbox Hydrating Undereye Primer
Bare Minerals Well-Rested concealer (loose powder)
Hourglass Diffused Light
Burberry Earthy Blush
UDxGwen palette, Hush (blush) and Angel (highlight)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance, shimmer
ColourPop Weenie
KVD Thunderstruck
Colourpop Call Me gel liner
NYX Brow Pomade in Blonde (bleh, have decided this is too light for me, plus it's drying out)
IT Cosmetics Universal Brow Pencil (tried to put this on over the NYX to improve the color; pencil over pomade is not a winning combo)
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir mascara
UD Revolution gloss, Shadowheart
Too Faced Primed and Poreless pressed powder

I love this look, glow and all.  Hush looks so good on you, even if it is extra shimmery for a blush.

I think you look beautiful, glowing and beautiful. I've been interested in the LM radiance primer..I may need to pick that up!

Testing out a NEW Benefit brow pencil from their upcoming launch.  (Thanks, Ulta Platinum Perk!)

DSC01619.jpg

Face and Cheeks:  Fiona Stiles Luminous Foundation Concentrate in Porcelain; (mixed with) Tarte Maracuja Blush & Glow in Candlelight; MAKE Skin Illuminator in Skir; Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette in OC and Cherry; Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Highlight Powder in Aura

DSC01656.jpg

Eyes and Brows:  MAKE Calypso Palette in Bentonite Clay and Alabaster; Urban Decay XX Vice Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette in Suspend, Oil Slick, and Gash; Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in El Dorado; Clio Gelpresso Eye Liner in Bloody Angel; MAKE Defining Mascara; Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil in #3 Medium

Lips:  Clinique Lip Pop in Beige Pop

On the NEW Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil:

Spoiler
The pencil gives a very clean line, and the texture of the pencil itself is soft but not crumbly.  Yet, despite having a pointed end for definition, it seems this particular pencil is far better suited to filling out sparse brows and giving them shape than simply evening out already full brows.  Since I need a brow pencil/powder primarily to give some color to the very blonde hairs on the tails of my brows, I don't think this product is suited to my individual needs.  But it is good enough to make me very curious to check out the other products in Benefit's upcoming brow mega-launch.

(Swooooooon.) Can we trade faces?

(bashfully flustered)  Thank you.  I'm so glad you like it.

I really liked this look, but I didn't think it registered very well in the photos.  I thought my skin looked inexplicably patchy and weirdly shadowed, and I couldn't find a camera angle that showed off both the top and bottom lids of my eye makeup, even though I generally liked the eye shot.  I'm happy it turned out mostly to be my own over-self-criticism.

Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation

Hourglass Ethereal Powder 

Laura Mercier blush

Lorac Perfectly Lit finishing powder

Bobbi Brown shadows

Too Faced mascara

NYX Microbrow

Bobbi Brown lipstick in Coral Gables (lots of Bobbi Brown today)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

You look so polished in a natural way. Like i could see you go ride horses in this makeup Smiley Tongue

Very pretty! I love how natural it looks!

Make Up For Ever Face and Body foundation mixed with a little bit of their (I believe) discontinued Uplight illuminizer

Sephora gel concealer

Becca Opal highlight

Giorgio Armani bronzer

ABH brow whiz

UD Gwen Stefani shadow palette

Too Faced Better Than Sex

MAC Tumble Dry lipstick

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Your natural look is always perfection.

Yesterday's red lip was stunning and today's light look is just as brilliant. Love this.

image.jpeg

Excuse the poor photo quality.. 😅

Sweet Peach palette + MAC Hot Chocolate lipstick.. Is my makeup subliminally giving me a sweet tooth?

also bonus picture from when I saw the sunshine yesterday for the first time in a zillion years 😒

Spoiler
image.jpeg

You are selling me on the Sweet Peach palette. I keep talking myself out of it, then I see pictures like this.

I love this eye look. I want to try it, it's so pretty!

IMG_1159.jpg

I finally got my grubby lil hands on Hammamet, which was sold out by the time I scraped together the cash for it. But it was still in stock on Beauty dotcom, so I nabbed it during the 20% off sale. Smiley Happy

FACE

Glossier skin tint
Urban Decay blush in Bang
Burberry contour in Earthy
Armani Highlighter in Fluid Sheer 2

EYES

Nars eyeshadow in Hammamet
Glossier boy brow in Blond

LIPS

Dior lipstick in Trafalgar (a trade with our our @MK89)

You are extra ethereal here.

I remember being intrigued by that Boy Brow when I read about it on Glossier a long time ago and I'd forgotten about it until now. Now you've got me thinking about it again. Looks great!

79,299 Replies