Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I was only going to invest in 2 Audacious ladies. After looking through Mocha's thread for swatches and getting to swatch in person the magic number became 5. lol 

I think mocha single handedly started the Audacious craze!

i thought it was jemly and then mocha bought every lipstick lol 

It was probably bc she bought the whole collection. I feel like she had a new one almost everyday so I blame her haha 

Hey now.  

I only have 22.

There are other ladies on here with bigger collections of Audies than me, they just decided not to share it publicly with all of you. 

ha ha, mocha...who? I know I don't have 22! Not that I don't want that many and more... 😛

😮 Honestly, I would have bought more if I didn't have so many similar colors already lol

Mocha, I literally cackled! Thank you for being an Audie lover and enabling encouraging me to get so many pretty ones!

Its not a bad thing, mocha! If anything Im jealous! 

Hey, I think me mocha and jemly all started our collections around the same time. Only I stopped at 8 and mocha bought every color haha.

i teased her by calling my audrey lipstick a mystery color the other day. lol. >:D hehehehehe

20150313_140617.jpg

out on the streets scaring the crap out of people. but hey. anyways. i even have something with shoulderpads on. 80s all the way.

some of you may know what artist this makeup application comes from. 

"With the heartbreak open
So much you can't hide
Put on a little makeup, makeup
Make sure they get your good side, good side"

no foundation. 

SAM_2290.JPGSAM_2305.JPGSAM_2304.JPG

i really didnt care but i felt like i needed to make a statement to the world today. 

feeling so ripped off by my crappy job. 

i hope i get this new job. anyway, gonna go buy groceries, i'll try to find some goofy hat too. 

Anonymous Insider

I never thought I'd see you pay homage to Adam Ant! Mind you, you execute his iconoclastic look better than he ever did! You do look absolutely stunning: the smokey eye and sassy pink lip contradict and play off each other, while the Adam references are actually rather cute on you - Nonetheless, I cannot believe you went out like this!!! I wish you were my daughter, or that any one of my girls had the guts to do this! I love that you just don't care if people do or don't get your artistic statements! You are one amazing young woman, BW! 🙂

haha, thanks ballerina, I think the only reason i had the guts to go out like this was that I got so pissed off at the crap pay check I got this time for all that I do, yet they never want to give me more hours. so i took it out with makeup and let the world know that sometimes .. just sometimes idgaf and don't feel like conforming to the norm. then this came. i was listening to adam and I just thought, I should look like him, he is one fine role model. I just wish i had his face structure lol 

Anonymous Insider

Your facial bone structure is very different to his BUT it is just as stunning! 🙂

The statement is GREAT!

thank you, jc

So fierce.

*big wink

You will probably make someone's topic of discussion at dinner tonight!  But I envy your "so what" attitude! 🙂

lol maybe, i was walking behind an old man and he sensed someone was behind so he got a little jumpy and then he saw me. hopefully he didnt get a fright. 

88,857 Replies
testing