Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

BW...Wow!! It must have been amazing hearing/seeing him live...twice! You're so lucky!! 🙂

i was looking at some videos i recorded at him. it was awesome. very awesome 😄 

Wow, what a beautiful complexion! Talk about peaches and cream! That lippie is a wonderful complement 😉

Thank you so much, jozkid! I am a pale girl...lol! But I've embraced it over the years and do not tan or go in the sun without protection. My mother always tells me I "need some sun." I'm happy the way I am. Now you should see my daughter. She is half Indian (as in from India) and her skin color is the absolute perfect tan all year round. She's only 3 so she doesn't appreciate it yet but she will and I'm sure she'll be envied for it! 🙂

Oh! Her skin tone must be gorgeous. I already envy her! 😄

I myself am light, but with my bits of rosacea I am getting increasingly pink. I barely buy blush anymore because, you know, why? It hardly shows. And I really like blush. 😞

Yay! 003 looks amazing on you! I will miss this lipstick a little (but it's ok I have wayyy to much anyways) but it really stands out on you! I love it!

Looks like 003 went to a good home! 

I haven't been this happy to try on a lipstick in a long time! I don't know, maybe it's spring fever, but this lipstick just thrilled me to no end. I was giddy and after suffering from 2 months of the blahs, I really needed something to lift my spirits. It was clearly meant to be! And it's my favorite BITE lippie now!

What's funny is after I posted this pic and was ready to go out with my daughter this evening, I briefly saw my mom. She looked at me and said, "what are you doing? Modeling?" Ha ha...if she only knew!

So thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Dang girl, you're a knockout!  I really love how 003 looks on you.

You are very kind! I feel like I am getting to know a lot of BTers now and I see your pics routinely. It's only fair I finally post one myself! (And my goofy profile pic doesn't count!)

003 looks lovely on you! Your lashes are awesome...another lady that gives me lash envy!

Thank you my dear! God blessed me in some departments...lol!

Gorgeous! Bite 3 looks amazing on you, and your lashes are about 10 feet long. Hope you stick around the WAYWT thread. 🙂

Thanks TKLJ! It's really tough for me to find the time to do selfies (and like I said, they're kinda stinky) but this afternoon I put my daughter in for a nap, examined this lipstick and thought...yup, I'm gonna get a pic up if it kills me! LOL! 30 shots later, here we are! My smiles are ALWAYS crooked so since I wanted to show off the lipstick I didn't want it to look like I had it on sloppily! 🙂

I'm pretty sure everyone needs to take about a zillion and a half pictures. Good job! 🙂

I think spring fever is getting me today!

Cover FX Creme Concealer

Nars...Foundation in Deauville

Besame Vanilla Brightening Powder

Nars Dual Intensity Blush in Fervor

Colour Pop Super Shock Eyeshadow in Fringe

Lord & Berry Sparkle Black Eyeliner 

Buxom Full & Fabulous Mascara in Show Off Black

Bite Lip Lab Limited Release Creme Deluxe Lipstick in 003 Chilly Pepper

Now with Nars Audacious Anna!

Anna looks stunning on you! I keep seeing beautiful pictures everywhere of Anna, I think it will be coming home to me 🙂 And your brows look amazing!

You look super happy today and have a beautiful glow yo your skin!!!   So fresh and pretty! 

Anonymous Insider

I'm loving both lips here, and both make me think of Spring (which apparently doesn't happen in England till Mid-May :() Your complexion looks flawless and radiant, your brows perfectly groomed, and I'm loving how well you've defined your eyes! Stunning! 🙂

Hey, we've got the same lippie and powder on today! How are you liking the Besame powder? I've only used it a few times but I think it works decently for my skin.

003 looks great on you and I jealous of your NARS blush...don't get me wrong, I just got one too, just didn't get to use it yet! 🙂

I love the Besame powder! It adds something extra to my skin, an overall tone or clarity. I have the Violet powder too and like it just as well. You will love Fervor on!

You look so pretty, love this look! ❤️

88,857 Replies
testing