Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is a stunning example of the no makeup made up look! You've enhanced each of your naturally beautiful features perfectly but subtly, so most guys would assume you're wearing only a swipe of rosebud lipstick, which is the ultimate achievement in makeup artistry, I feel, since it is one I have never mastered and likely never will! You look absolutely gorgeous, so fresh faced and pretty! 🙂

Low key for you is very pretty!  I love the subtle definition of your lips and lashes.  

Love the subtle color on your lips and eyes.

still a beauty!! 😄

My first post here...quality is poor d/t my lack of skill w/selfies so I had to use the forward-facing camera. Anyway...

It's all about the lipstick, folks: BITE 003 which I just received from the very lovely, gracious and generous eriles...thank you! 🙂

I'm also wearing NARS tinted moisturizer in whatever is the fairest shade

Besame Vanilla powder

MAC pro longwear concealer undereyes w/NARS light-reflecting powder to set

GA Brow Maestro in Ambre

Guerlain Maxi Lash sample (folks the samples work sooo much better than the full-size, what's up w/that?)

UD Moondust shadow in Cosmic (not that you can tell in the pic)

ColourPop blush in Aphrodisiac

BECCA Opal powder highlighter

me2.jpg

Hey jcmb, I saw frm another post that you post your first picture here. I have to go and see. Beautiful:) That red is gorgerous on you

Thanks, blackkitty! I actually really enjoyed wearing it out that day and it has renewed my interest in BITE. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

That lip is fiercely beautiful, but your eyes are the show stealers here, as even though we can see only that they're defined with mascara, they are so stunning it is hard not to become fixated on them (in a non-creepy way)! You are so stunning! 🙂

Thank you so much ballerina! Would you believe my ex (my child's father) actually told me my eyes are too big and that my wide-eyed stares scared him. So I tried to "scare" him as much as possible. LOL!!!

Anonymous Insider

I seriously find that very hard to believe! What an idiot! Men can be so weird! 😉

You're gorgeous! How can he be scared of those beautiful eyes?!

Thanks Kate 🙂 He clearly was not the right one for me...but he did give me the best gift I will ever receive, my daughter. She's the light of my life!

Great red! 

It turned out to be a good performer. I had it on for over 5 hrs, no lip liner, no primer (*gasp* I know...I just slapped it on right away in my excitement!), and I only touched it up a tad at the cupid's bow. Once I ate then it wore off a little but still...and it left a nice stain behind. Next time though I'll use a liner and/or primer!

Wow! That's impressive. And don't feel bad...I never wear primer or lip liner or anything under my lipstick. I'm lazy 🙂

i love everythign about your face. so beautiful

BW, coming from you...well, it's means a lot! Thank you!! 🙂

Thank you! I knew you guys are a supportive bunch but it's still hard to post like this for the first time! 🙂

i'm jealous of your skin tone too. ;; 

Well I'm jealous of yours too, Blackwhiskey! But let me tell you, we are kindred spirits. How do I know this? Well, first when you mentioned Yngwie Malmsteen then now Lita Ford. You rock! It's so funny cuz this guy at work was literally just singing "Kiss Me Deadly" the other day to me. He was shocked that I knew it was Lita Ford. LMAO!!

❤️ omg. omg. dude. i've seen yngwie live twice! i even have his guitar pick from one of the shows. 😄 

88,857 Replies
testing