Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Lips hair combo = perfect!

Thanks! I'm never quite sure how brighter, let alone warm colored lips work with the blue/platinum combo hair. Glad to know it works.

Works!!!

I wore YSL Black Red lipstick and I don't feel like it's anything special, at least on me.

IMG_0678.JPG

I think it's a lovely color on you, but I agree, I don't quite understand the hype. Is it because of the cute packaging? I don't think YSL lipsticks are the best I've ever tried, so I don't think it's the formula. (I should note that it's on my loves list, but I'll be removing it.)

Anyway, you wore a sexy red lip today, and that's all that matters.

It's partly the packaging but I thought with a name like "Black Red" it would be a darker color but this just looks like any other red.  I don't really love the formula of YSL lipsticks either (I love the Glossy Stains though) because they are not long lasting.  That doesn't stop me from having several though Smiley Wink

Haha thanks TK!  Smiley Wink

Yeah, I was hoping it would be a darker red as well. That said, I really like the formula (and, of course, the packaging!), and it's different enough from my other reds that I feel that, for me, it was a good purchase.

I hear you.  I'm still on the fence about it.  On me it's like any other standard red.  I just ordered Givenchy Framboise Velours in the LE packaging so once it gets here I'm resolved to only keep one of the two.  I have a feeling I'll love the Givenchy and Black Red will be going back.

I'm excited for today! today is my first time wearing a full face of makeup in a little while, because I am doing a tour/info session at a beauty school! Plus October is my favorite month (and my birth month) so today is just a great day Smiley Happy 

image.jpg

image.jpg

face

-maybelline master conceal in fair? I think 

-bare minerals matte foundation in fairly medium 

-too faced milk chocolate Soleil (I am trying sample and I actually really like it)

-too faced love flush blush in your love is king

-Anastasia contour kit banana shade

lips

-Mac velvet teddy 

eyes

-Loreal telescopic mascara

-Clinique eyeliner in violet 

highlight and eyeshadow were done with Carli Bybel palette by BH cosmetics 

Sounds like a great day, I hope it was awesome!  You look beautiful!

thanks sister! it was even better than I expected Smiley Happy 

Your makeup looks great!

And...omg your hair! It's so long and thick and healthy!! I have crazy envy - do you do anything special to it??

I use ogx argan oil shampoo and conditioner, and it's a ten spray in my hair after i shower! I was taking hair skin and nails vitamins from It Works! (they're basically a pyramid scheme company, so I was skeptical and pretty desperate lol) but my hair grew about 4 inches. the only downfall about the vitamins is that they're soooo expensive and i think they made my skin really oily Smiley Sad they do have 2x the biotin and 4x the vitamin c than the nature made ones. sorry for going off on a tangent there, but I know lots of people are very against it works! i myself am kind of against giving my money to that company, but those vitamins really worked for me. of course everyone has different experiences though Smiley Happy  but thanks so much! your comment really made my day Smiley Happy 

IMG_1018.JPG

IMG_1020.JPG

IMG_1003.JPG

Some new stuff today! MAC matte lipstick in Fashion Revival, Tarte foundation, Becca Ombre Rouge palette and Becca Afterglow palette (Topaz & Flowerchild). Also used Guerlain Maxi lash, UD Crave eyeliner and NYX Microbrow pencil

Very pretty! How do you like the Ombre Rouge Palette?

I like it! The colors are smooth and silky and perfect for an everyday kind of look. Also didn't crease on me when I checked after 7 hours, and I have pretty oily lids

Love that lipstick on you! It's in between pink and red...pinky red! Smiley Happy 

Thanks SD!! Smiley Happy it's like a pinky reddy purply Berry Smiley Very Happy

After a very icky week last week, my skin is suddenly behaving better than it has in a very long time. To celebrate, I'm wearing BB cream instead of foundation to work for the first time since the spring. Woohoo!

Dr. Jart Premium BB in light/medium

Urban Decay Naked Weightless concealer in Light Warm

Hourglass Diffused Light

Burberry Earthy blush

NARS Orgasm

UD eye primer 

UD shadows in Foxy, Naked, Twice Baked

UD liner in Smokeout

Lancome Hypnose mascara in brown

IT Cosmetics universal brow pencil

Tom Ford Henry on lips

image.jpg

You have the prettiest eyes. And yay for good skin!

Your skin looks beautiful! You're definitely glowing Smiley Happy

80,342 Replies