Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

KVD is coming out with a large new batch of Everlasting Liquid lippies, Im pretty sure there are about 3 or 4 mauvy/nudes - keep a look out! She might have a shade you might prefer if you're still on the fence with Lolita. 

I love when you wear Lolita.  It gives your skin this gorgeous, almost undead pallor (but in a good way!!)  

Amazing. Love this Lolita shade on you.

This is my first time posting on this thread, but I thought it'd be fun to share a bright lip colour on this sunny day!

I'm wearing Roller lash mascara, Nars concealer, Tony Moly BB cream, and lipstick in Poinsettia

RedLip.jpg

Very cute photo; beautiful lip color. Welcome!

Such a pretty lip color!

Great lip color! What brand is it?

Thank you @dalidyli, mocha, gwen! The brand is Revlon; my bad I forgot to mention it!

Here's today's look. I was going for a softer, glowy (dare I say ethereal) look. My eyes are UD's Moondust shadow in cosmic, then NARS Narsissist dual intensity palette, and UD's Tonic. Lashes are Beefit Rollerlash and Dior Addict It-Lash. Lips are Smashbox Long Wear Lip Lacquer in Pout.

image.jpg

Lovely. You look so rosy and fresh!

Beautiful!

I think you are the only person on BT who has managed to successfully pull off that Pout color Smiley Very Happy

You look so angelic and princessy soft!    I need need need that lippy!   

Yes you do, hearts!!! It's also a great topper over a lipstick or combined with another gloss.

I couldn't find it on Sephora... now I'm kinda freaking out a little (just a smidgen) because I can't find it anywhere! Did they discontinue Pout in the lip lacquer?

Spoiler
AmorePacific Moisture Bound Tinted Moisturizer in 102
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Enigma
Tarte Sweet Indulgences Spring collection (champagne toast, cozy slippers, girls brunch, rocking chair)
Tarte Eyeliner Pencil in Bronze
Marc Jacobs O!mega Lash mascara
Make Up For Ever Plexi-Gloss in 202

IMAG0224.jpg

You can totally see all the blemishes today, but I promise they are actually much, much better. I'm just using a light coverage tinted moisturizer to keep the dry flakey/scaby areas moist. AmorePacific is the best at this, I've found. And while I love Algenists product for the amount of coverage it gives, it does not hydrate nearly as well as the Moisture Bound line. Expensive, but it's really the best, imho.

I returned both my boyfriends and my own Luna last night. My card wouldn't work for whatever reason so they had to refund me on a gift card. I'm thinking about getting the Rouge Artists palettes, but I'm not sure if Warm Pink, Warm Beige, or Coral would work for my skin.. Any thoughts would definitely be appreciated. My undertone is really close to a true neutral, though I do have more problems with yellow-tones than beige or pink.

I didn't even notice the blemishes! However the look is beautiful and I am sorry about the Luna Smiley Sad

This is a beautifully fresh-faced look, featuring your trademark daywear smokey eye, radiant cheeks, and the glossy pink-nude lip! You look amazing, and the blemishes are barely noticeable! Smiley Happy

Your skin is so glowy!

There isn't a lot anyway! Your skin overall looks beautiful!

Hi lovelies!!!

i have an update to share with you Smiley Very Happy

i have my own store on bigcartel for the pop art work i make and sell.one of my passion.if you all lovelies enjoy let me know if i can be of any service <3 here is one of the examples of my artwork

my store link is below

glambaam.bigcartel

PMCovershot2014-1130 03_55_10.jpg

Versace! super pretty!

Thankyou.if interested anytime im here Smiley Very Happy

79,436 Replies