Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love the eyes! so soft and delicate Smiley Happy

Very pretty and polished!

05.31.15(1).png

I think the pop of color is cool under the eye but IDK about on me... I think it looks so much better on others!

Face: BB Foundation Serum & MJ Contour Powder

Brows: Mac Spiked & ABH Brow Powder

Eyes: Lorac Pro 2 & UD Deep End Eyeliner

Cheeks: Dior Cannage Palette

Lips: ABH Retro Coral

Perfect lip color for you. The subtle blush looks great with it. Looks like a professional did your makeup! I know this is a dumb question, but what is "BB" foundation serum? I keep thinking Beauty Blender and I can't get that out of my head. It looks airbrushed. I want some! lol.

Beautiful look and that eyeliner pops!

This is an immaculately polished look! Your complexion looks airbrushed it is so perfect and flawless! I'm loving the strong brows and the summery aqua on the lower lash line! You look stunning! Smiley Happy

I think the lower lash color looks great on you. How is the feel of the lippie? The color is gorgeous.

Sooooo tired today...I've had trouble sleeping all week Smiley Sad

TF A La Mode palette and Strawberry Bon Bon from Chocolate Bar

A little Chocolate Soleil and Tarte blush in Classic

Clinique chubby in Mega Melon

IMG_20150529_085855.jpgIMG_20150529_085751.jpg

You look great!  Your hair is getting so long.

I hope it's not wedding planning keeping you awake.

This is what Lisa Eldridge would likely call a 'tonal' look, as you've drawn on a similar color palette for your eyes, cheeks, and lips, and the overall impact is absolutely stunning! I am absolutely loving this fiery sunset painted on your lids, too! Beautiful! Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're not sleeping well. Honestly though, you don't look tired at all! You look amazing <3

And you are really selling me on the Clinique chubbys! The colours look so bright and summery in your last few photos. Smiley Happy 

Thanks mixe! The wonders of makeup conceals my exhausted face Smiley Wink 

The chubby sticks come in regular which is similar to like, a really tinted balm and then they have an Intense line of chubby sticks which are more pigmented. Yesterdays was Intense which is why it was so bright. This one gives a good layer of color but I like to warn people that my lips are pretty pigmented on their own so that could be boosting the color of Mega Melon. And I apply like 3 layers because I love them haha Smiley Very Happy

I think people on BT either really like them or do not like them at all. You can always start with one and see how it goes! 

20150528_172113.jpg20150528_172409.jpg

Mostly Tarte's Rainforest After Dark Palette with Bare Minerals matte foundation

I can't paint my own nails to save my life but I love this color, it makes me feel sophisticated. It's the Formula X that came in the the Bronze Bares All kit

This is a gorgeous preppy, polished look! I absolutely love what you've done with the eyeshadow to create storm clouds to flatter your eyelids and enhance your eyes beautifully! Your complexion looks flawless and radiant, and that slick of satin-pink on the lips balances the moody eye in the most enchanting and summery manner! You are stunning! Smiley Happy

I love your eyeshadow! And that nail color is a gorgeous subtle nude on your hands!

Thank you! I wish it didn't look so washed out with the lighting. I guess that happens when you selfie in a public bathroom haha you look like you're feeling better! ^^^That color is to die for! Or in your case, to get out of bed for Smiley Wink

Ah, the public bathroom selfie. Must be taken stealthily. Smiley Wink

Thank you!

IMG_20150527_102138.jpg

Chanel foundation. 

Kvd shade and light for both eye and face

Mars shanghai express lip

Bars due bonaparte

Your eyes look gorgeous today, and so green! And I lovelovelove that lip colour! <3 

thank you, its one of my favorite nars lippies Smiley Happy 

mars bars ! Smiley Wink

79,449 Replies