Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much, DiVWA, for everything. Yes, baby really is getting big - he's been gaining at a rate of 1.2 ounces per day. It's crazy!

It sounds a lot like a mini stroke but they're running her through the whole gamut of tests right now trying to figure it out... currently there's no word as to what it really is. Holding out hope they'll find something and it won't be incredibly serious.

New tutorial and OOTD coming soon on my youtube channel

www.youtube.com/makemeaddicted

IMG_20150511_093748.jpg

I always love how dramatic but totally wearable your eye makeup looks!  So pretty!

Thankyou dear.im flattered.i try to incorporate everyday wear-ness in my drama . 🙂

Anonymous Insider

This is the most ethereal yet dramatic look I've seen all day! The artwork on your eyelids is absolutely breathtaking, and the cool tones used flatter your skin tone beautifully! Your complexion looks flawless, your brows immaculate, and the soft pink lip balances out the drama of the eyes beautifully! Stunning! 🙂

Awww thankyou soo much ballerinagrl.i always love love your compliments.so sweet and detailed! 😄

Pretttttyyyyyy...I love the intense eyeshadow and your contouring looks perfect! 

Thankyou 🙂

Love your eye makeup! 🙂 and your adorable necklace, may I ask where you got it from?

Thanks alot 😄 i got it from charming charlie 🙂

HOLY COW- BEAUTIFUL amnali! Absolutely beautiful! 😮

XOXOXO

Haha thankyou so much !!! ♡

very pretty and dramatic - I love lilac/lavender/plum so I came to check this out :).  I also love the volume of/under your scarf, that shape always looks so glamorous to me! 😄

Thankyou so much ^.^ 

Very beautiful look  amnali. Just a suggestion,,,,, May be you post about your blog or youtube channel on the thread designated for this purpose

http://community.sephora.com/t5/BeautyTalk-Feedback/Post-a-link-to-your-Beauty-Blog/m-p/1167553/high...

And on this thread you can share with us what products you used to create this lovely look 🙂

It's kind of gray here today, but I was feeling sort of beachy 🙂

image0511151.jpgim0511152age.jpg

ABH Dipbrow Ebony

NARS RCC Ginger

NARS Hot Sand Illuminator

NARS Adoration DI blush (the pink side)

NARS Himalayas, California shadows

Shiseido Lacquer Rouge RD215 Caramel

I like the burnt orange eyeshadow! 

Thank you, njattana!

Anonymous Insider

I love your beach-inspired looks, and this one is no exception! This is the perfect example of the no makeup makeup look, and I am loving the way you've subtly enhanced the eyes, warmed up the cheeks, and gone for a pinkish-taupe nude for the lips! It all works so brilliantly well together, and looks so effortless! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂 BTW, I wore only mascara, ABH Dip Brow, and gloss on the beach in Turkey, and it was liberating to go without base, but now I'm back in the real world, the idea of going without base is not appealing! What I'd give to go back to my base-free 30's!

Thank you, ballerina!

I'm so proud of you for rocking the simple makeup on your beach vacay!!

Did you have a wonderful time?  I've been wanting to visit the beaches of Turkey for a few years, I hear they are lovely.

Your skin is FLAWLESSSSS.loving this look ♡

88,857 Replies
testing