Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

First, I am very sorry about your grandmother and I will keep her in my prayers. 

Second, I think you look exquisite and especially so with the your beautiful baby in your pictures!

Hey there! Your makeup looked BEAUTIFUL! ;-D Your son is adorable! 🙂 I'm so sorry about your grandmother! 😞 I have only one good grandma and grandpa who I call nana and papa; I don't know what I'd do if I lost them!

~ Prayers to your grandmother and family!!!

XOXOXO

OMG. You are stunning!

I am so sorry that you didn't have a good day. I really hope your grandmother is doing better/ recovers quick and well. 

Another couple of pictures for good measure:

upload_2871721720351891779.jpgupload_3009967667260969793.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Wow! Is he ever getting handsome?!? He'll be a heartbreaker one day! 🙂

Omg, I want to squeeze the sweet little adorable sweet pea BEBEH!! (:

Ooh, I had one of those boppy donut-style cushions for my lil critter too - best thing ever!

Such a cutie!!

had to come see the cute baby :)!

Best wishes and healing thoughts for your grandma. And lots of love to your whole family. Baby and mom look absolutely beautiful. 

This is a seriously cute Baby Boy! I feel qualified to make this assesment as I have had 2 cute Baby Boys (1 was a baldie as well!).

Hope your Grandmother gets well soon!

Wish a speady recovery to your Grand mom,,,,, Mom and Baby both are looking too cool 🙂

I came because I saw a thumbnail of an ADORABLE lil critter. (: He's beautiful, and so is your look! Best wishes for your grandma. 😞

Thank you, Grahamcrackers! All this well-wishing means a lot to me.

Sorry to hear about your g-ma, Lari.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery to her!

You look absolutely glowing.  And is that a foot tattoo I spy? 😮

Yes, I have a tattoo on both of my feet! They're Japanese-style wood ducks. On one foot are the parent ducks and on the other is the baby. I love them. 🙂

Thanks so much, Mocha!

LOL, mocha! g-ma?

That sounds so gangsta!

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother! It must be so scary for her and for you and your family *hugs* 😞

I hope she'll recover soon, and my prayers are with you.

(You look absolutely gorgeous btw - I love your eyes! And baby is insanely cute.)

Thank you so much, chocopudding. I appreciate the prayers. It was really terrifying yesterday; my mom was the one who discovered her having a seizure in the hospital bathroom and called for the doctors/nurses. We're all just playing the waiting game right now while she has her tests. I wish I could be at the hospital with her but the baby makes it difficult, and he's only just starting to accept a bottle without me (and we're trying to transition him to breastmilk + formula supplementation as we approach his third month because honestly I find pumping to be a pain in the butt).

And yes, I can't believe that this baby is as cute as he is -- with how fussy he was/can be, it's his saving grace. 😉 But we love him dearly. Thanks again!

It's already stressful enough with being a mom without having to worry about your mom and your grandmother 😞 I hope your baby boy transitions well - it's obvious he's getting his good looks from his mother 😉

Lari, you look absolutely radiant! Your baby is getting big!

So sorry to hear about your grandmother. These cognitive things are so upsetting because there's so much still unknown. It does sound like a stroke or something similar like perhaps a mini stroke. It's so wise that she was taken to hospital right away.

88,857 Replies
testing