Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

You're off on vacation, and I just got back from Turkey, so I've missed all your other looks this past week 😞 This is a gorgeous tonal look, though, which effortlessly fuses the hot pink shades so popular in the 1980's with the very 1970's aesthetic of using similar shades on eyes, cheeks and lips! You look absolutely beautiful, immaculately groomed and polished, as the pinks complement your skin and hair tones perfectly! 🙂

Thanks ballerinagrl! I hope you had a good time in Turkey!

You are VERY VERY pretty little girl 🙂 Have a fun birthday and vacation. Will love to see pics of your trip.

Thank you very much! I may create an off-topic post if people want to see pictures of the disney cruise

Sounds like so much fun to go on a Disney Cruise on your birthday!!  For sure you will be the Belle of the Ball! Have fun beautiful!

Thank you, I'm very excited! I've never been out of the country so it is a little frightening too.

Yay for Disney wordplay haha!

Have fun on your trip! 😄

Orchid looks amazing on you!

I've actually been looking at less pigmented eyeshadows, so this might just work. Now excuse while I go and check to see if my Sephora has it in-stock to swatch.

Thank you! 🙂 If you get it, I like to dab it on with finger tips first, and then top it with an eyeshadow brush.

Have fun Shannon! 🙂 I think the orchid eyeshadow looks beautiful on you. Your look is soft and lovely!

Thank you! I like that the orchid is soft but still POPS

Orchid is just lovely on you, Shannon.

I hope you have SO MUCH FUN on your vacay!  Have an endless dessert or two for me 😉

23?  You're still a kitten!  Wishing you the happiest of birthdays!

Meow meow thank you! I'm probably going to end up with a whole photo album of just desserts haha

This was for Mother's Day yesterday, which, aside from the beautiful Tom Ford palette gift my husband gave me, really turned out to be a terrible day. 😞 My poor grandmother suffered stroke symptoms and had to be rushed to the hospital, where she had a seizure while waiting for a room. She's currently in the ICU and they're running all manner of tests on her. CAT scans and MRIs are coming up normal so it might not have been a stroke... but it doesn't explain her cognitive problems (for example, she can recite a string of numbers, but can't recite it backwards... can't read a clock... can't figure out how to use a cell phone though she used one all the time... she does remember everyone and she recognizes that something is very wrong with how she is thinking but she can't 'uncross the wires' in her brain right now). We're hoping and praying for an explanation and a smooth recovery.

On with the makeup:

upload_5298534186520641788.jpgupload_1886807744296969537.jpgupload_335000850784685240.jpgupload_5453750438216771725.jpgupload_813852960587571288.jpg

Marc Jacobs "The Siren" on my eyes

L'Oreal Silkissime eyeliner in that teal-blue shade

Makeup Geek Head Over Heels Blush

NARS blush in Exhibit A

Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick in Desirable

NARS lipgloss in Super Orgasm

Chanel highlighter Camelia de Plumes

I haven't been on for a while, so congrats on the baby! He is adorable. 

And, my best wishes to your grandmother, I hope she gets well very soon. 

Anonymous Insider

Praying for your grandmother at such a stressful nerve-wracking time for your family. Nonetheless, you still manage to look like the most yummy mommy on the planet! I am absolutely loving the unexpected jade shades blended to perfection on your eyelids, your complexion looks flawless, and the ballet-pink-nude glossy lip works simply beautifully to compliment the eyes! Stunning! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thinking of your family at this time! Here's hoping for an answer and a speedy recovery for your grandma!!! You look gorgeous! Your skin is ridiculously radiant. And your little guy is precious! 

Wishing your grandmother all the best as she recovers. It's good to see your radiant makeup and beautiful baby boy!! You both look amazing!

Hope your grandmother has a speedy recovery! And that she is doing better!

Also, I love your makeup and that it's so spring-y. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

You and MrB look wonderful! My thoughts are with your family that your grandmother gets a swift diagnosis and recovers quickly.

Lari! So nice to see you here again! You look beautiful and your son is adorable! I'm also so sorry to hear about your grandmother...prayers and wishes.

Oh no!  I'm thinking of both you and your grandmother.  Hopefully she has a quick recovery.  I hope you were still able to enjoy your first Mother's Day some!  You're looking great otherwise  lari!   I love the gator socks!!!  

88,857 Replies
testing