Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

It is very pretty but looks like more would get in your eyes than on your eyelids!

well, it didn't get on my eyes, tha ti know of but it was all over my cheeks and nose 

lol. When you said glittery you weren't kidding. Were you able to brush it off without leaving a sparkle face or did you have to rewash and start all over again?

nope i just left it at that, the  glitter stays there, it acted like a highlighter. an unwanted one 😛 i mean i dont mind highlighters but there was too much sparkle going on in my eye that i thought the cheek was too much. 

What a shame 😞

this shadow has had me so conflicted.

at first the temptalia review made me want to pass on it.  Then your look wearing it made me want it again.  I ordered it from a Canadian retailer, but today they emailed me and cancelled my order because it is sold out.  I was a bit upset about that, but seeing this, now I'm not anymore.

i hope you will find a way to make it work for you.

sorry about your car!

you're safer with valhalla! 😄 lol honestly, if i weren't so attached to the name i'd return it. 

Today I was missing my NARS dual intensity shadows, so I gave them a little love. NARS D/I shadows in Callisto and Phoebe, and Urban Decay's Tonic in the center of the lid. Crease is a blend of Best Friend from the Tartelette palette, and Phoebe. 

image.jpg

WOW!!! Ok, yeah. I definitely need to buy Tonic! lol Its looks so good on everyone. Your eyes are gorgeous, and I love that lip colour too. What is that?

It's Too Faced's Melted Metallic Peony. 🙂 And thank you!

Anonymous Insider

Wow, another super glam punk look, which references the 1980's but brings things up to date with the use of metallics, which are very S/S 2015! I'm absolutely loving what you've done with your eyes today; it's such a detailed and seamlessly blended eyeshadow look, and it compliments your fabulous hair perfectly! I'm espy ially loving the mauve used along the lower lash line, as this inspired touch really pulls the look together, and that satin-pink lip is just adorable! You look radically beautiful! 🙂

I've been turning my nose up at those too faced liquid metals based on the frosted la cremes trio I got at christmas.  Your making me reevaluate my decision.  It looks amazing on you!  

Give them a try, hearts! So far I only have Peony and Debutante, but I want all the rest!

You've just got the most incredible eyes. There, I've said it.

ditto jozkid. And terrific blending job!    

Thank you both!

So pretty!  What are you wearing on your lips?

Hi Mocha, it's Too Faced Melted Metal in Peony.

Gorgeous look! I wish the DI had worked for me. ><

Thanks, BW. what happened with you and the DI shadows?

i bought them because i liked the idea of using them wet, which just completely creased on me no matter the primer or no primer i used. And also felt heavy on my lid when wet, I just didn't think it worth it if I wasn't going to be able to use that option. 

The release of the MAC wash and dry collection inspired me to get into my aquatics collection.  I'm on the road right meow but will post what I'm wearing in a bit.  I'm on a mission to find purples and clothes that match my hair.  image.jpg

88,857 Replies
testing