Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You're too kind Paiute!

I hear you on the bright clouds. I was having none of it this morning. Driving to work without sunglasses is almost guaranteed to result in a headache, sun or clouds. 

I think my eyes have adjusted to being indoors constantly, I can't go outside at all without sunglasses!

You're just too cool.

Love you in nudes, love you in brights.

Do you ever look bad?

Answer: NO

Haha thank you Evangeline. I am far from cool and you should see me in the mornings 😛

I know you usually wear bright dramatic lip colors but OMG that nude! PERFECT

Thank you MNSnowPrincess Heart

so dolce is a ridiculously perfect nude on you. and i love your sunglasses.

but why oh why would you coverup such a cute beauty mark ?! let her shine !!!!!! 🙂

Thank you jemly 😄 I don't intentionally cover it up, in fact I wish It was more noticeable! It just happens to be really light so anything with decent coverage makes it disappear a bit. Sometimes I do fill it in a little though 😛

if i had one i honestly would probably put a dab of long wear eyeliner on it or something ? i adore beauty marks. so sweet.

it is so dark in my place right now, i tried lighting with a flashlight which had it's own set of issues ! but i'm running late and wanted still post what has more or less been my go-to/default for the past couple of weeks.

....also, i woke up and had it in my head that it was friday. which is wrong. dang.

NARS all day luminous foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS contour blush, olympia

NARS illuminator, copacabana

NARS blush, sin

NARS light reflecting loose powder

BOBBI BROWN cream shadow stick, bark

BOBBI BROWN long wear eyeliner, jet

DIOR diorshow mascara

NARS audacious dominique

violets.jpg

andy ghost spotting !

andyghost.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is such a smouldering and sultry look! The dramatic definition of the eyes (which references the Olsen twins circa 2000), is simply enchanting, while Dominique on your lips brings everything right up to date, with mauve being *the* lip color of Spring/Summer 2015! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂

My first thought is- how does she keep that white dog hair off of her black clothing! Ha ha. Black is my favorite color (weird, I know, but it is what it is) and I used to wear a lot of black until I got my dogs. Now, it's an uphill battle! Ha ha. Anyway, your eyes really stand out- they are beautiful and piercing, and I love your hair.

haha--i'm really not exaggerating when i say my wardrobe is 99% black. but my dog doesn't shed--so that's how i manage to swing it 😉

Your hair looks exceptionally flattering in the 2nd photo. Did you get it trimmed recently?

thanks kb ! i got it trimmed 2 weeks ago, about. it's just at *such* an awkward length at the moment....growing hair out is hard !!! i find that if i wear it up most of the time, then i have a random day where i wear it down, i notice the change in length more ? which is encouraging. yes, i have to play mind games with myself to keep myself motivated !!

seeing the new mad max didn't help because i wanted to shave my head again 😉

Don't do it Jem!  You've worked SO HARD to grow your hair!  As your casual stalker, err observer, it really has grown a lot!  Is Andy feeling all better?

I've been peeking on BT via my phone and have been wanting to tell you how much I ADORE  Domonique on you.

It is really a beautiful colour and is as about unique as you.

I hope Andie's little paw is on the mend and life is treating you well, Jemly.

As usual, you are beautiful.

Sweet EvangelineD, thank you !

Have you made The Big Move ? You doing well ??

Dominique is perfect on you

I know you look awesome and beautiful, but I think your pup won the pic 😉 hahaha 

88,857 Replies
testing