Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Awwww thank you! 

Haha and yes, my favorite weekend activity is burger of the month. It introduces me to new burger places around town!

So beautiful! Your eyes look so lovely; what mascara are you wearing and how do you get your eyelashes to curl so well?! My eyelashes are eternally straight, and an attempt at curling only results in misplaced crimping and they all stick different directions as soon as mascara is applied... Haha.

Also, I love the burger updates. I am wanting that burger so bad!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! I too have super straight eyelashes. I get eyelash extensions. I have them refilled once a month and I never need to wear mascara ever again. Essentially my eyelashes look like that all the time. I swear extensions changed my life!

That burger was delicious and messy! They also had great battered onion rings but I usually prefer fries over onion rings 🙂 

Extensions, what!? This is a thing? How do they attach? Is it surgical? What if you decide you don't like your face with doll-like lashes once they are applied? Can you straighten or curl them depending on how you feel on a particular day? So many questions!!

You had me at "onion rings."

Anonymous Insider

Hahaha this is a huge thing! Essentially they use medical grade adhesive to attach individual extensions to your individual eyelashes. They last as long as your real eyelashes stay attached (eyelashes have a natural shedding cycle). Once a month you go in and they glue new extensions to your newly regrown real eyelashes. If you don't like them most reputable salons will have you come in for a free removal. Depending on the kind of extension you can have a more dramatic, less curly look or a more wispy curly look. I get the real Siberian mink over the synthetic so mine are curlier and wispier. You can't really change the curl pattern on the lashes but they essentially mask how straight your real lashes are. If you haven't tried them I would say they're worth a shot! I've been getting mine done for FOUR years 🙂

Holy moly. Thanks for all the info! I don't know if I could do something like this for real, but I do want to research it a bit. My eyelashes are actually quite long; they are just straight and unruly. I never know what to do with them! 😛

Anonymous Insider

Not a problem! My real lashes are long, thin, but there are tons of them so I'm an ideal extensions candidate 🙂

One of my new  creations.Chanel melted glitter makeup brush holders.its up in my store <3. if any of you lovely ladies are interested ... 😄

glambaam.bigcartel 

1432425169835.jpg

Too much for Sea World?? Haha its crazy hair day! 

KVD Monarch, TF Chocolate Bar, and Sienna from ABH Lavish palette

Sephora Collection Tea Rose Tickle blush + TF Chocolate Soleil and Sun Bunny as highlight 

Clinique chubby stick in Mega Melon 

MUFE mascara and NYX liquid liner

IMG_20150523_095449.jpgIMG_20150523_095543.jpg

And one more for the glow! 

IMG_20150523_095721.jpg

More like amazing hair! And your cheeks in the last picture: wow!

Aww thanks!! I haven't been doing much lately with my makeup and I had the time so this is what happened! 🙂 

Crazy?  Maybe you mean crazy gorgeous!  Those soft curls/waves are so beachy!

Thanks mocha! That's the look I was going for so yay! 😄

Your crazy hair look awesome. A very neat and pretty look.

Thanks fatima! Although it looks much neater in photos than it did in photos 😉 

You look beautiful!! And I went to Seaworld today too! Lol

Thank you! Ooooh really? Which one?? 

You're welcome! San Diego. 

I love your hair like this!  So beautifully wavy!

Thank you! Quick and easy 🙂 

Oooh, beautiful! This lip color is amazing; I never thought I would find myself wanting a Clinique chubby stick! 😄

88,857 Replies
testing