Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I'm gonna guess it wasn't me.   I'm happy someone got sleep!  Caffeine!!!!!  Caffeine!!!  I need matcha!  Stat!  

Pilling is so annoying and always seems to happen when there's little time to fix it.   I usually will take a dry dark facecloth and wipe all the pills away and pretty much go over everything with a fresh coat of foundation.   Your skin looks great so it looks Like you've fixed it.  

I think I may snooze another half hour...

I'm trying to cut caffeine entirely. I'm creeping up on 72 hours without it, so I'm coming out of some killer withdrawal.

For pilling, I actually found that my Tarte Powder Player does a fine job removing the pills while I'm putting on my finishing powder. It sweeps them right off without disturbing the rest of my make up. The pilling for me seems mostly superficial, so the foundation in general stays, but gets little balls of product on top of it.

OMG, you're cutting out caffeine?!? I would be dead without the stuff, I'm certain! Smiley Wink

Decidedly, I cannot get back to sleep.  

Whaaaat???  I'm a tea addict nowadays.  I do switch back and forth from herbal to caffeinated but I like the caffeine.  My vices are limited so I'm not doping (<that was supposed to say doing but it works!) bad.  You must have the worst headache!!!

i can't help but wanna make the pills worse if I notice them.  They appeared yesterday morning while I was trying out the origins tinted mangosteen something or other sample.  My pills were orange and very dark and everything was blotchy!  

Good luck with your caffeine deprivation!  Are you seriously cutting out chocolate as well? 

My headache is actually getting much better as I edge closer to the 72 hour mark. Three days, and you've beaten physical dependency. 21, and you've broken the habit.

Hah, I already cut chocolate! 

I get a rare type of headache called a cluster headache. Only a tiny fraction of the population gets them, and it's mostly a male ailment. They're the worst, can last any length of time, can happen at any time.. I would much rather have a migraine every day for the rest of my life than another month-long go with one of these. No one knows what causes them, and everyone has a different trigger. Mine are stress and insulin (to be clear, i am not diabetic and therefore do not take artificial insulin; this can more or less be described as an allergy to the substance my body naturally creates). So, while once a week I allow myself to indulge in the finer things of life like chocolate, I normally avoid anything that will give me an insulin response. Fruits, the majority of vegetables, most nuts, sugar, chocolate, bread, most alcohol.. If you're familiar with the Keto diet, that's what it is.

And once in a while, I fall off my wagon. December and the holidays really did me in. *Still* trying to get back onto it 100%, but with lots of OT, there's a distinct lack of willpower. Boss brings in free food.. Well, I've been here for 12 hours, I deserve that d*** donut!

You cut out chocolate AND caffeine?!? I live on these chemicals; they are my staple diet! Smiley Wink

Hooray for sleep! Love your eyes and the copper pink looks wonderful. 

Thanks! I'm challenging myself to use my palettes more before buying new ones (I'm really eyeing the new Givenchy quads).

I'm also really starting to love the Rouge artist formula. It's not as hydrating as Tartes, but the color pay off and staying powder is pretty great. And Copper Pink is totally my jam.

I am loving your eyes, and I still adore your hair color.

moi.gif

Aw, thank you!  I'm actually looking forward to my next bleach session to make it a true platinum (whenever my UVB shampoo runs out - that's my indicator).

You will always know I'm having a lazy hair day if its pulled back Smiley Happy 

COTY palette

Bronzer and (I think it's supposed to be a) shimmery bronzer/highlight from Stila Portrait of Perfect Cheek 

COTY Layering Lippie in Canyon Clay topped with Lorac lip lustre in Peach Lustre - gloss compliments of the wonderful EvangelineDamon! Thank you!

IMG_20150202_083437.jpgIMG_20150202_075518~2.jpg

This is such a stunning look! It belongs on the beauty pages of a fashion magazine as it's so editorial! Your use of the deep red shades on the lid blended upward into a desert sandstorm is simply exquisite! I'm also loving the sassy and insouciant peach tones lip, and the subtle contouring of your cheeks with shimmer and peach and a touch of the cutest pink!  You look beautiful! Smiley Happy

You've made such good looks with this palette and have single handedly made me want to purchase it. Your eyeshadow looks goooorgeous 

Thank you! Youre too kind Smiley Happy Sephora was nice enough to gift me with this palette. I really lucked out! 

Your eyes look like sunsets.

Thanks! Smiley Happy 

Those eyeshadows look really great on you, and every time I see you wear them I want to too. You're one gorgeous lady.

Thanks! This is the first time I used the Marsala metallic. I love it. 

These marsala shades were just made for you. So pretty.

Thanks Ali! 

I love the COTY palette on you, SD! Forever jealous of your eye shadow skills

87,985 Replies