Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Sometimes I get carried away and my makeup looks more suited for evening but oh well 😉

I've been doing some reorganizing so I came across this LM Creme Colour in Burnished Copper.  Totally forgot about it.  

IMG_9231.JPG

I really love these colors on you. They go perfectly with your skin.

Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulous look for summery days, as the smoky eye is the perfect shade and finish for daywear! Your complexion looks airbrushed-flawless! Stunning! 🙂

Thank you! 🙂

Guz, you have the sweetest smile! 😄

Aww, thank you! Heart

Loving that eyeshadow! 

Hehe, I do that as well;).  Evening will come and you'll be prepared!  It's really fantastic!   Oh my do I ever want that eyeshadow!  Did you use just that one shade on your lids? 

Totally! Thank you!  These eyeshadows are pretty great albeit expensive.  I just used it all over the lid without adding any other colors.

well i for one am obbbbbviously not the type to think about "day" or "night" looks. life is too short. my mood dictates all !!! and i love this shadow on you. the contrast of this color against your skin is particularly beautiful !

Thank you!  I totally agree.  I should just wear what I want and not worry if it is day or night appropriate.  🙂

I second all that Jemly said!! You look lovely! I usually only try to think if it's a look that would overwhelm a client... If we are having clients in the office that day. Otherwise, it's whatever inspires me that day. 🙂

Thank you!  Since I am off today I should just go with whatever I feel like 🙂

Gorgeous!  I think you look perfect for any time of day.  What are you wearing on your lips?

Thanks, mocha!  It is Mars by Coloured Raine.  I was going to wear purple and I have really bad color sense so I was worried that would look weird.  

Ha...right now I'm wearing a honey mask...after a sample of an Eve Lom rescue mask...then I'll do another mask...stuck finishing some work stuff on my computer.

You all look beautiful!  I'm a fright!

That sounds pretty fun to me!  

Except, are you wearing the honey mask because the Eve Lom caused a reaction?  Or are you just testing masks?

I just have a bunch of work to do so am trying out masks...why not.

The Eve Lom was more of a clay mask...so since I have dry skin fine but not crucial.  The honey is my favorite...and I'll pick another one...because I'm stuck at the computer so why not (I'll look lovely tomorrow, right?).

I love masks...love testing them...cheap and expensive.  So if there are any you love please let me know!

So... I got a belated birthday present... a MUFE Flash Palette. So I decided to play around. This is my first time doing a full face like this. It's not perfect, but sure was fun! By the way....getting this stuff out of your nostrils and hairline is a PAIN!

I also took the photo in a dark room facing a window to add to the drama... with my face fading out into the blackness. Tee hee.

meblueface.jpg

Wow this is awesome!!

Anonymous Insider

OMG, you make the most beautiful alien ever! You are SO talented! 🙂

88,857 Replies
testing