Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

hey ali, i love the radiant creamy concealer, but just like anything--if you put too much on, it has the potential to be a disaster. i put on a thin layer, dab. not thick, dabbed not rubbed. seems to work best. i never have problems with creasing. if i need more help on any particular day, i'll add a little bit more (by applying to my finger and dabbing where needed) at the end of my routine. think: thin layers, not one thick goop !!

You still look great! You have flawless skin and a perfectly shaped pout!

I like to think of it as natural eyeshadow haha. You still look beautiful as always jemly!

Yes ! My ex used to tell me they were my "signature" so I wouldn't cover them up, just blend them with eye make up. Which kind of explains why I wear so much on the bottom. I'm literally doing an optical illusion with my under eye circles ! (Though these days I conceal them). 

Wow jem, I would never have guessed your undereyes were that dark?  As one super dark under eyed girl to another, is the only thing you use to conceal them NARS Radiant Creamy?  

I feel like it is better than other things I've tried, but it doesn't totally eradicate them.  

Dark undereyes or not, you're still the epitome of hotness and chic!

Enjoy your facial!

I think it's a combo of hereditary, my sheer paleness and not aided by my love for coffee. I tend to blend my foundation upward to cover them, though that's rather sheer, then the NARS radiant creamy on top. It usually doesn't cover everything completely (full coverage concealer tends to be too drying) but as ta know I wear darker eye makeup (as I told malday above) a lot to kind of "blend" into them

thanks mocha ❤️

Nothing too groundbreaking today. I am trying a sample of the Dior Nude Air foundation. I like it, although I didn't do a great job of covering my nose. It emphasized a couple dry spot but nothing too bad, I'll have to check it out in a couple hours.

You get a rare look at the other side of my face today. I don't normally take photos from this angle due to the bump in my nose haha.

MUFE eye shadows, Anastasia Dip Brow in Dark Brown. UD Liner in Roach. Blinc mascara. Sephora Rouge Cream lipstick in Crush over OCC Hoochie pencil. I really love this lip combination.

IMG_1538.JPGIMG_1542.JPG

That bold summery lip is absolutely gorgeous; it flatters your skin tone and lights up your entire face - it even works brilliantly with your purple coat/top (can't tell)! You look cute and feisty and more than ready for spring! 🙂

I love the lip color and your deep-set eyes are complemented by the bronzy shadows.

I love the whole look! The eyeshadow is perfect, and a perfect complement to the perfect lip. 🙂

Love the bold dark lips. 

That lipstick!!  

Too perfect on you girl!

I love that lipstick on you, especially paired with your purple coat! 

Ditto.  I love EVERYTHING about this look, right down to the coat 😉

i have a bump in my nose. nothing to be ashamed of ! gives face character and uniqueness !

and these family of lip colors were just made for you. your eyes aren't popping--they're exploding ! (you know, in the good way)

That's a really pretty lipstick on you. It reminds me of Nars Vivien which I love. I also like your blush choice! 

Thanks! It's Nars Exhibit A, which I really probably shouldn't have worn with this lip color, but I think/hope I applied it lightly enough that it works. I have a lot of natural red tones in my cheeks to begin with that I battle covering with my foundation, and I feel like Exhibit A helps make it look intentional, if that makes sense. Not like I'm just overheated and flushed.

Great lip colour! I have that lip pencil....must remember to bust it out!

Today's look; KVDs Monarch Palette, Shade+Light Palette & her Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks in Vampira & Lolita. 💋image.jpg

I love your edgy butwearable looks. I want Vampira to come back in stock so bad!

Thanks! 🙂 & keep an eye on the Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks, he has a similar deep vampy red called Unicorn Blood. & im not gonna lie, I prefer his formulation more. 

88,056 Replies