Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look awesome! Tesoro is such a great punch of colour - love it! ❤️

Poor Andy! How long will you be away from him? I'm sure he'll give you a warm welcome home when you return 😉

Have a fantastic trip, jemly!!

thank you ! i'll be gone for 8 or 9 days ?? i have to board him, i'm feeling sad for him he won't be a happy dude. but he'll be an extra happy dude when i pick him up !!

You look flawless as per usual. Have a great time on your trip! Hey if your hair curls on your trip and you go with it, can you post a pic or two?

I'm excited to see that too! 

I will !

IMG_8360 (1).JPG

IMG_8359.JPG

Hi ladies! I haven't really posted in a while because I got some weird red bumpy rash on my face and my skin is still kind of dry in that area :'( It's a lot better now but I have some new breakouts in the same location and it's been super frustrating...sigh.

Yesterday I went to a bday party, so I finally put on some makeup. I used Burberry singles on my eyelids (Rosewood, Nude 002), UD Ink for Eyes liner, Becca Opal SSP pressed, ELDW foundation, and MJ Shooting Stars over Burberry Lip Cover in Honeysuckle. It was a good eyeliner day! 🙂

Love love love the honeysuckle!

Thanks Mocha! It's a different color for me, and I can't wait to wear it more often 🙂

Love the liner.

Thanks!!

Your eyeliner looks perfect, and I love that lip colour! 🙂

Thanks mixe! It was a good eyeliner day 😄

Just received my Urban Decay Naked Foundation in 4.0 and Too Faced Candlelight Powder, so even though I wasn't going anywhere today, I just had to try them out! So far, I love both. I also have Lancôme Blush Subtil Shimmer and UD Naked 3 Eye shadow in Blackheart, NYX setting powder and just Avon brand liner and lipstick. (I used to sell it so I have a lot left that I try to use up). A little bolder look than my previous posts.

aaaaddddfirst.jpgaaaaffff.jpg

And a lighter look beside it. Going to my "little" boy's Kindergarten graduation!

Just played around today, since I wasn't going anywhere.

I didn't bother checking the name of the eyeshdows, but i'm using ABH's waterproof creme color in Barbie Pink as an eyeliner, and it is SUPER pigmented. Shame the lighting in my room is so bad.

Also using ABH's liquid lipstick in Carina.

I love the color a lot more than I thought, but boy does it pick up on every small flake/dry spot! Gotta be careful with these.

IMG_1951.jpgIMG_1952.jpg

LOVE IT! *_* I love how pretty and bright this look is. That colour as eyeliner is so fun! ❤️

Beautiful! Those lips are divine!

1. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Protect (my go-to)
  2. Urban Decay primer potion (the original)
  3. A Marc Jacobs foundation which got discontinued I think and was in the form of a stick
  4. Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara on one eye (because the other eye has an eye infection) and Too Faced Better than False Lashes on the infected eye since I'm running out of that mascara and I'd rather use a mascara I'm running out of and have to throw it away once the infection is gone than buy a whole tube of mascara or go without mascara.
  5. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Opal
  6. Marc Jacobs Lust for Lips Lust for Lacquer 312 lipgloss
  7. Urban Decay setting spray

IMG_6594.JPG

I'm back! I was in Arizona Thurs-Sat for a wedding. That state is too hot, not sure I'll ever be going back haha.

Wearing my usual, lipstick is the Sephora Marsala lipstick

I am still very jealous of your gorgeous lashes. You always look so flawless 🙂

Thank you CC! 😄

I wish the Marsala lipstick looked like this on me! 

88,857 Replies
testing