Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

All of these photos belong in a magazine. Taking photos in sunlight like this makes me look just plain scary haha. Love your lip color! 

I was JUST going to say that the same thing! These photos wouldn't look out of place at all in a fashion magazine! What a gorgeous set of pictures, kb! You're super lovely!

My trick is to lower the white exposure, so I don't get all flash-back and crazy white spots 😛 And I was lucky because of the angle I was sitting, my full face could be in the light, but it was morning, so it wasn't super harsh.

Ooooohh I gotta figure out how to do that! 

So, so pretty.  You look gorgeous and everything works incredibly well together.  I wish my pictures on the train looked so stunning.  That eye palette looks gorgeous on you.  Seems that everyone who tries it is smitten.

Thank you 🙂

It really is a great palette, and I'm glad I got enabled. Now, I need the others. bahahaha.

Gorgeous! Your eyeshadow is perfect, and I love that lip colour. You look amazing *_*

Your eyes are so gorgeous! It's very striking 🙂

Loving the eye look you did!

Bron-toured 😄

I think you just invented a new word!

I love this look so much.  The way the light is hitting your eyes is electrifying.  

You are also making me very excited to have picked up the neutral matte palette.  I didn't think I needed it because I don't usually wear neutrals or mattes, but dang.  That's gorgeous!

Possibly! LOL. It just... seemed to fit. haha.

Yes, this palette is so awesome. It's not like MUFE shadows (which I still love), as they're really powdery, but SO blendable. Ahhh. I may even splurge and pay the extra for the other matte palettes. 

Your contouring today is perfect! So subtle but amazingly chizzled. LOVE ❤️

Thanks! I've been finding powder contouring difficult lately since my skin has been dry, so it gets a little patchy/muddy looking, so I'm glad it's hopefully not looking like that any more...lol.

Whoa, beautiful. You brought sunshine to my rainy gloomy day- I was creepily smiling at your last picture for multiple seconds XD 

D'awwww! You're the cutest. 

Anonymous Insider

You possess such a classic, timeless beauty, you always look like a movie star! This is a fabulously fresh-faced look; I love the fact you've gone for neutrals to define your incredible eyes (and I'm going to buy that Viseart palette too, as I finally found a UK website that stocks it), and opted for a classic coral red lip! Your complexion looks radiant and flawless! You look stunning! 🙂

Amazing as always!! Your eyes are just popping, that gorgeous shade of blue! 

You caught amazing light! You look stunning! These are model worthy pics. The glos is beautiful! I have one, but it's SUPER light on me; I wear it on no makeup days. 

Thanks mrsbaine! 🙂 I really like this one.... it's not too bright, but adds a really nice depth in person too 🙂

KB - do you use concealer under your eyes?  They look so bright and glowy in the sun!

I do! I use Clinique's Airbrush concealer, and then I set it with meteorites! Helps diffuse shadows 🙂

Beautiful! love your lip color, ive been dying to try the YSL Lip oils. 🙂

88,857 Replies
testing