Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ha, well if it makes you feel better that was only my second trip back to the gym in a while so I didn't push it like I would have a couple months ago.

we just gotta get using them blushes as eyeshadow as well to speed up the process. 

You look very dewy and not at all sweaty. Smiley Happy

love the blue shade in your hair!!! i dyed my hair blue once but sadly turned to a teal color real fast as it faded. then turned a muddy green Smiley Sad

Only newish items I'm wearing apart from the usual products are Rituel de Fille ash and ember eye soot in Nightshade, Laura Mercier Rivages bronzing powder, and Rituel de Fille forbidden lipstick in Against Nature. The formula isn't the best when applying as it is slightly chalky if you try to do another layer over a dried layer but this baby barely transfers! I do wonder if it's anything like Bite Barberry?

image.jpg

Whoa, that lipstick is amazing on you! 

The color is similar, but I think Barberry is definitely less matte and more purpley. The color is gorgeous though, is this brand available in the US? I've never heard of it before!

It's a new-ish indie brand, originated and located in California!

We have a discussion thread here Smiley Very Happy

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Does-anyone-have-experience-with-Rituel-de-Fille/m-p/2059082#...

You look amazing! This lipstick suits you really well.

So smooth and polished!

it certainly doesn't look chalky, i LOVE this color on you. and something about this lip with your hair is particularly chic !

Thanks! It doesn't look too bad up close, but it feels a little chalky if I try to do multiple layers. It's definitely a more "rustic" formula (less refined than mass produced lipstick), if you know what I mean? 

Your skin always looks so flawless, and that lip colour looks fantastic on you! 

Very pretty!! 

You look so lovely!

I think this color looks like it would be similar to Barberry, but I think Barberry might not be as matte as this.

Still, it is a super flattering color on you.

I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to get Barberry! I loved this colour. The formula isn't great for application but did it ever last...so hopefully Barberry will be perfect.

So nice to be home again!  Italy was a blast, but I'm happy to be back to a place where it's comfortable to be outside, LOL.  

Still trying to get over the time difference, though.  Yesterday I was completely and totally awake at 4am, but totally burnt out by 5pm.

i0720151mage.jpg

ABH Dipbrow Ebony

NARS Caucase Brow Perfector

BECCA Undereye Brightening Corrector

NARS RCC Ginger

NARS New Attitude blush

BECCA Moonstone Pressed SSP

BITE Tannin lipstick

You look so well rested and fresh.I love new attitude on you!

Thanks fatimamummy!  It keeps getting lost at the back of my drawer, but every time I pull it out, I love it. Smiley Happy

Welcome back! It's still hot out in Toronto, though probably not as hot as Italy was Smiley Tongue 

Thanks KB!  No, definitely not.  I heard it was warm here last week too, but it was over 40 in Italy.  

I finally understand why they siesta in Europe Smiley Very Happy

You look fantastic- especially your skin! And that lip colour looks great!

Welcome back! Smiley Happy

Thanks mixe!  My skin is finally starting to calm down again. Smiley Happy

84,136 Replies