Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I think I have a mental association with lilac eyeshadow and princesses and romantic notions.  Oh and that becca looks so darn natural on your lips!   

jun12.png

I did my makeup Friday morning at 5:40 and it’s now is officially Saturday, almost 2:30 am, and this is how it looks as of right now (or a few minutes ago when I took the pics); I only had to reapply lipstick a couple of times during the day after eating and blush once before going out with some friends.

Now, what’s on my face?

Face:

-Benefit POREfessional primer

-Tarte Foundcealer (Gosh, I love it!)

-Sephora Collection bronzer in Los Cabos (I just hit pan, might need to get a new one soon)

-NARS blush in Orgasm

-ColourPop Cosmetics highlighter in Wisp (yep, been using it non stop since I got it)

-Guerlain Meteorites in Medium

Eyes:

-Urban Decay Original Primer Potion

-White Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Creme Brûlée and Cherry Cordial from the Chocolate Bar palette.

-Eyeko Skinny liquid liner

-Tarte inner rim liner in black

-Benefit Rollercoaster mascara

-Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz in Dark Brown

Lips:

Velour Liquid Lipstick in Redrum.

Beautiful, lovely shade of red lipsitck.

It is indeed. Thanks!

Anonymous Insider

Your skin looks perfect. What is this Tarte Foundcealer you speak off? I tried to google it. But there seem to be two different ones. One was called Tarte Colored Clay Foundcealer and the other one was called Tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundcealer. I didn't even know it was a thing before you mentioned it.

This is the Foundcealer I'm talking about 

Spoiler
foundcealer

I believe it's exclusive to the QVC as of right now, it's part of their Miracles from the Amazon collection. It is a nice foundation with excellent coverage, it is supposed to work as both, foundation and concealer, as the name indicates it and to last for a very long time (which it does).

Anonymous Insider

Thank you 🙂 I will go take a look at the QVC site.

That's amazing! I really like the way your red lipstick looks against the blonde in your hair. 

P.S. I hit pan on Los Cabos like 6 months ago. It's never ending. You're good for a while. 

IMG_20150613_115153.jpg

Thanks SD!

I've had mine for a little more than a year now and I honestly did not imagine it'd last this long!

Oh wow, I get so excited whenever I hit pan on things.  Actually I only ever hit pan on powder foundations.  I think I may be close with my Nars Silk Road eyeshadow duo.  I've told myself no more eyeshadow til I use one up entirely so I'm really working on it.

You're lovely!  Your skin looks so smooth hydrated and bronzy and dewy!  All the things!  I love this! 

Thank you hearts! 😘

You look great, like it was just applied. Did I read this right, that this has lasted well over twelve hours? If so, I am amazed.

It did last all day, hun. I even took a 3 hours nap (yeah, I know... lol) and still looked decent, I mean the eyeliner wasn't as black as it was when it first applied but its good. Thanks karma!

Your makeup still looks amazing!  Teach me your ways 🙂

Thank you Mocha! I've been using it the ELF makeup setting spray, I just realized I forgot to list it. 

Not going to lie .. I secretly wait for your postings on this thread. You are beautiful.

Awww, thanks paiute! 😘

Second NC! The whole look is perfect 😉

thanks!!

Your skin makes me think of a bronzing ad for some reason.  It is that perfect.

88,857 Replies
testing