Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I took a power nap shortly after posting and it was all over my face when I woke up.  Not looking good!  I know you're not supposed to sleep in makeup but c'ommon!  I'll give it another shot but it may be a dud.  It really seems to dry out too much to wear on a moving part of your face.  

I think my YSL faux cils pot is still winning.

I love your hair so much.  It is so perfect!  I have to take a moment to appreciate dem brows; they're a-maz-ing!  You are my beauty idol.  

Ack!  Don't make me blush! - too much pink!    You have the most naturally beautiful curly hair my friend so you have your own worshipper here.  😉 

That hair ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Thank you! 

Wow! I love love love your hair! I've always wanted to try pink or lavender hair, yours is just like candy, I love it! Love the lippie color too 🙂

Thanks:). Oh I never mentioned most of the makeup I was wearing cause I was so excited about the hair.  It's twelve from the bite rose library.

You are a raspberry confection. And I mean that in a flattering way. 😉

Chewing on my hair has never been so tempting.  Thank goodness it's too short! 

Oh wow, you look so amazing.  Love, love, love it so much!

Thanks sister!  I'm super pleased with it!   It reminds me of the center of strawberry cream chocolates! 

You look gorgeous in EVERY hair colour!! Totally rocking the Jem look!

Thank you very much!  I must make a point of some crazy rocker makeup in the next couple weeks!  

I came here for the pink hair!  Love it and the make up!  You look gorgeous!  So hair adventurous.

Thank you:). It really helps that I have total faith in my hairdressers abilities or I wouldn't be quite so adventurous!  I did tell myself I was going to experience the rainbow this year cause up til now i had had brown hair for most of my life.  My only problem is that I don't know how I'll ever be able to stop now!   

So pretty! I used to dye my hair cool colors pink purple blue etc in high school, I would still now but it is forbidden where I work.

Thank you!  Being professional truly sucks in that area.  Thank goodness for wigs which allow you to get your colour fix part time. 

Anonymous Insider

GOR-GEOUS!!!! Our brains are linked I think. First we both had purple hair, and lately I've been thinking about dying it all pink!! 

Do it!!!!  I can definitely see you rocking pink hair!   A really intense shade of pink would look fab on you!   I'm so excited cause now I have a serious excuse to get into all those fuschia lippys of mine!  

Anonymous Insider

Spoiler
I'm a little distressed because I've lost Fanny. I can't figure out where she went. I was pretty serious about the pink hair, but I'm kinda second guessing that Idea. I'm still really enjoying the red as it is. And we just bought a box of the new shade from Feria, it's supposed to be kind of purple. But it might not end up being very much different than the color I have. 

Poor fanny!!!!  She's somewhere!  Check all your jacket pockets and purses!  I'm distressed for you!  I hate not being able to find a specific shade cause I usually know where everything is!  Maybe she's off on a flirtatious adventure! 

Only one way to find out with the feria!  Before and after photos! 

88,857 Replies
testing