Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

LOL, it's easier than you think.  Laziness plays a big factor in my decision making process Smiley Wink

Love this blush!!

Thank you!

Grace looks awesome on you and OMG your lashes are 10 feet long.

Thank you!  I love to wear Grace when I'm feeling blah and wintery.  It's such a great brightener!

LOL @ my lashes.  They're really long naturally too, but I can't get them to hold a curl for the life of me!  

I love your look today, Mocha! Grace is such a pretty color on you! 

Also... here's a little Monday motivation for you Smiley Happy

cat.jpg

Thanks, LHart6!  SQUEEE!!!  I love costume kitties! Smiley Very Happy

There was a time where I didn't care for the light colors and thought, why do I need so many?? But lately they're all I gravitate towards so I apologize if my looks are repetitive. 

BareMinerals eyeshadow in Queen Phyllis on the lid

Sephora COTY palette in the crease - Butterum, Cocoa Brown, and Marsala Satin

UD Naked 1 Virgin for brow highlight 

Buxom High Roller bronzer and highlight 

I put chapstick on first and then went over it with Maybelline lipstick in Bit of Berry for a light flush.

IMG_20150117_121514.jpgIMG_20150117_121510.jpg

Can you see the highlight? Its so pretty! 

IMG_20150117_155015.jpg

Simply perfect et tres romantique!  I love light colours!  That's the highlight from the buxom high roller palette?  It looks amazingly shimmery.  I'm a bit surprised cause I have been mostly disappointed in palette highlighters.  

Thank you! Yup, its from the High Roller palette. I might buy a back up of it if I see it in store because I love the blush in it too. 

That is a pretty highlight ^^ 

You look so pretty, helloooooooo sailor Smiley Wink 

Smiley Happy thanks! This is the first highlighter I've actually gotten excited about. And you know you're excited when you can't wait to wake up and put it on again the next day. 

What a fabulously groomed and polished look! As always your eyelids are like miniature works of art; today I'm seeing sunset over a beach; it is exquisite! I'm also loving your subtle sculpting, which is incredibly striking, and that sassy pink lip complements the Marsala hues perfectly! You look beautiful! Smiley Happy

Thank you!! Smiley Happy 

All I can say is Wow! You look incredibly stunning and the highlight is spectacular! 

Thank you vegchililover! I've tried several highlighters and this one has to be my favorite as of today. 

Wow, that Buxom bronzer and highlighter looks amazing on you!

Thanks! This is the first time I used the bronzer on its own and the first time I use the highlight at all. 

20150116_104029.jpg20150116_104012.jpg

medium.jpg

I loved my look so much from the other day. I recreated it today. sorry for the sideways pic . I'm uploading from my phone. I'll have to fix them later. Have a wonderful day everyone. 

Wow, this is classic polished perfection switched up by the use of the glitter! I'm especially loving your eyes - glitter can look so wrong once December ends, but the way you've used it makes it work beautifully for the new season! Your lids look like miniature art works featuring an aquamarine sea with the sun setting above it! You're so talented! You complexion looks flawless, and the glow in your cheeks is fabulous, as is that soft, satiny pink-nude lip! You look stunning! Smiley Happy

Sparklevision! And nice blush. Smiley Happy

82,061 Replies