Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: love your purples!! @2manyperfumes 💜

Thank you @lmaster ❤️

Re: What are you wearing today?

@2manyperfumes love that you challenge yourself.  Your looks always are amazing.

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ❤️ I was challenged by another insider who is on Instagram as well 😁

Ohhhh I'm loving this look!

Ohhhh I'm loving this look!

Re: Ohhhh I'm loving this look!

thank you @IttyxBittyxMe ❤️

I envy your ability to pull off browns!  Looks good 😊 @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @l8totheparty ❤️

Thank you @l8totheparty 😘 - boring browns lol but I love them.  

@2manyperfumes  I love both looks on you, and you do a fantastic job with your liner! 

Thank you @PrettyPaint ❤️ I put a darker shadow with a liner brush first before I go over top with an actual liner to keep it neat.  

What a great trick @2manyperfumes 

@2manyperfumes What a fun challenge! You've made me want to dip back into Born to Run tomorrow. 

Thank you @tastelikewater ❤️ The challenge was from beautyandstuff on Instagram, she’s also in the Sephora community too.  Urban Decay’s Born to Run Palette is by far one of the best palettes from last year.  So many options.  

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@2manyperfumes I can relate. I also have a coworker that’s very opinionated and always says passive aggressive comments about everyone all the time. I just try to ignore it and think about makeup 💄 or anything to calm me. Your look is stunning today!! I think you should do a red look tomorrow instead of orange 🍊 but whichever color you choose it’s going to look magnificent cause you’re really talented in makeup 😊

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @idanyd 😘 yes you are right about passive aggressive lol.  I usually walk away and do my own thing unless a customer walks in.  Focus on my happy place the world of make up 😂 thanks I was leaning towards red so that I can use my Blood Sugar palette.  

RE: What are you wearing today?

Going a little retro today with a bandana headband (which you can’t really see, oops!) and a wing. I didn’t realize until I looked through the pictures how different the thickness is on each eye. Have to pay closer attention next time and leave enough time to fix it! SEPHORA COLLECTION - Hot Line Brush Tip Liquid Liner,L'Oreal Lash Paradise, Tarte Busy Gal Brows in Taupe, Omiana mineral foundation, FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Match Stix Matte Skinstick, BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed HighlighterBOBBI BROWN - Lipstick, SEPHORA COLLECTION - Ultra Shine Lip Gel

love the eyeliner and lippie @tastelikewater

love the eyeliner and lippie @tastelikewater

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@tastelikewater  Your wings look great! I’m kinda envious of your lid space: if I use eyeliner across my entire lid (winged or not), it takes up all the visible space there. Smiley Very Happy 

I see I’m having BIC posting issues again today: I could swear I replied earlier but that comment never got posted. Trying again. 

What a beautiful look @tastelikewater. I think your wings look great! Smiley Happy

RE: What are you wearing today?

You look really pretty!

Love the winged liner @tastelikewater 🥰 another glowing and fresh look.  

85,280 Replies