Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thanks 😊 @Buootiful

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Lovely Fenty look, @melissapurple22!

Thank you @curlychiquita I have been falling more in love with Fenty’s products the more I get and use! 😍💜 the snap shadows and the gloss are also great for travel

Love it @melissapurple22 ❤️ Very pretty and I love your hair 👍

Lol thanks about the hair @2manyperfumes I just cut it all off and I am still learning to play with it but it’s been fun so far

Re: RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

It’s really pretty, suits you ❤️

@melissapurple22 love this look! Your eyes just sparkle

Thanks the shadows are great @Imaster won’t lie I think the light coming in my window helped put the sparkle in my eyes 😉 but I am sure the shadows helped

Hi @melissapurple22,

Beautiful! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you very much @RebeccaBT the Fenty beauty snap shadows are beautiful

Re: What are you wearing today?

December ended before I could squeeze a Midnight Sun look into my Pat McGrath eyeshadows month. Midnight Sun was my favorite Mothership (that I own)—until this beauty arrived this week! Now both Motherships are tied for first place. 

77A2486D-7E43-4061-9282-A0E502DE4068.jpegSmoky eye test with Decadence.Smoky eye test with Decadence.

Details & notes & stuff: 

Spoiler
When you get an impromptu dinner invitation and need to be ready fast.When you get an impromptu dinner invitation and need to be ready fast.

Brows

Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil in Black Tea

Undereyes

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light

Eyes

• Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
  • Pat McGrath Mothership IV Decadence (Star Wars edition)

Some of you might know how many times I’ve tried to get this palette since its initial release, and that I failed each time, and how badly I’ve wanted this palette and wished Pat would re-release it one more time. To say I’m ecstatic about finally wrapping my little paws around Decadence is an understatement. I’m so happy about this, I didn’t use any eyeliners, mascara, or non-Decadence shadows—not even a transition matte shadow—today. I wanted to see if one of these metallics could be a transition shade for me (it can!) during the smoky eye test I do with most new-to-me palettes. 

Cheeks

Glossier Cloud Paint in Haze

Lips

Pat McGrath MatteTrance in Guinevere

@WinglessOne  So pretty!!

Thank you @ather ! 

This is such a stunning look on you! I love the shimmer silver shade on the inner corner of the eyes. That's one of my favorite makeup tips. A little shimmer on the inner corners makes your eyes look larger and brighter. Also, this lip color looks incredible on you. I love the PMG Matte Trance Lipsticks and use them as a creme blush, too. <333

Thank you @PenelopeBT ! I’ve been popping the inner corner since the late ‘80s. I just have a much wider assortment of fun shadows and liners to use in that space now. 🙂 The shade I used this day, Sinful, will give your eyes a gilded page look. In fact, I wonder if gilded book pages were Pat’s inspiration for that shade. My photos really don’t do it justice. 

Beautiful look @WinglessOne ! Guinevere is a perfection on you.

Thank you @fatimamummy !

Yess!! That outer corner, perfect, smoky color, looks similar to the brown in Iconic illumination quad.  Looks great on you! @WinglessOne 

Thanks @Buootiful ! That outer corner shade is Blue Blood. It’s also in the mini 5-pan Eye Ecstasy Subversive palette. 🙂 Did you get your Decadence palette yet? Can’t wait to see what you create with it! 

No not yet 😞 Hopefully sometime this week @WinglessOne 

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

So pretty and shimmery!
88,857 Replies
testing