Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@Luvstravel  Great look!

Thanks @ather

Thanks @ather

I just piled it on today.  I was trying out some bareminerals translucent powder (I believe it was from a boxycharm a long while back) and it made my skin look horrid so of course instead of taking it off I kept applying more makeup until I was somewhat satisfied.  I don’t even know what I’m wearing on my face anymore.  Everything!  On my eyes I used the Carly Bybel palette and I’m wearing MJ le marc in So Rouge

20EC62F2-E5B1-4995-947E-7B65A0E58EF1.jpeg

2FA56178-9CD3-4751-80D0-46F96C4090B6.jpeg

Oh this is amazing on you @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface, I think your makeup looks great today! Tha...

@heartsmyface, I think your makeup looks great today! That lip color looks terrific ❣

Re: @heartsmyface, I think your makeup looks great today! Tha...

@Luvstravel   Thank you! 😊

@heartsmyface ,

The Carly Bybel Palette looks lovely on you!  You certainly can wear So Rouge!

@heartsmyface I love this glam look on you! 

Best,
Rebecca

Clean skin and a bold lip are a great go to look for you! <333

Great look!

My face is feeling the winter so I’ve been using extra serums and overnight masks.  I tried that cream again today but it didn’t crumble but still almost ruined my concealer.  I had to remoisturize and use a beauty blender.  Not the best solution as I see my skin looks dryer around the concealer.  I’m going to try it with a cream concealer another time.  I think I expected more from a high end brand lol it should come with instructions on how to apply your makeup over top of it without it ruining it.  I pulled out single shadows including the new one from MAC that was in the prep and prime kit.  

NYX tinted primer

covergirl concealer

too faced setting powder

physicians formula bronzer, hourglass blush

covergirl brow pencil

mac lipliner in good timing

ABH liquid lipstick in Veronica and then some soap and glory plumping gloss because it’s really cold and dry today

notoriously morbid Queen Bee and Creepy Green light shadow and pigment

mac frosty taupe and Sephora liquid liner

physicians formula warm nude pencil in waterline

essence mascara

2E99FF99-686D-4CA2-AB2A-89D760C09F76.jpegE9B42EAB-BE3B-49CE-8A5E-BEAD926A2E59.jpeg935BFBB2-AACB-409A-B28B-F895AA637B1B.jpegA80E467E-CEA0-40F7-BE6A-EE82CC2B5834.jpegE1F9B06F-57B3-4412-99CE-6C06FB6E49C6.jpeg22BB3AEF-0019-4379-B28D-8580077B0BCD.jpeg10D128A1-DADC-45D8-8C55-2DE5BA887726.jpegECC75232-49C1-4DD6-8E73-8688B96E1FD4.jpeg

@2manyperfumes, I really like the two colors together on...

@2manyperfumes, I really like the two colors together on your eyes. I can't see any dryness showing from your pic, but completely understand.

Re: @2manyperfumes, I really like the two colors together on...

Thank you @Luvstravel 🥰, it’s an interesting combo and thankfully it lasted all day no fading.  Yellow and brown is an interesting combo.  I removed as much eye cream and reapplied moisturizer and then put back concealer lol.

@2manyperfumes   That’s a really pretty green!   Which cream are you referring to?  It doesn’t play well with makeup?  Have you tried straight up oils on your undereye area instead of creams?  I find oils help more than any cream.  

Thanks @heartsmyface 🥰 I used the Estée Lauder firm and smooth cream .  What type of oil, now I’m curious 😁  it’s the box on the top left.  

E021C449-2199-465A-9B5C-C0C49FA8240B.jpeg

@2manyperfumes I have three face oils I use regularly.  Sunday Riley Juno, Herbivore Pheonix and (don’t gag) pure horse oil when I’m feeling especially dry.  

Ah yeah, I have problems with makeup separation with most primers or creams that claim to ‘fill’ in areas.  I guess I just have a lot of undereye movement and filling products don’t tend to stay moist enough to accommodate for that(yet)?   

@2manyperfumes What a fun look! 

Best,
Rebecca

Great eye look!

I love the teal green eye with the brown nude lip combo that you have going on! When my skin gets dry, I like using a hydrating primer underneath my foundation. 

Love the shadow and lip combo! @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @lmaster 😘

88,857 Replies
testing