Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

@ather, your makeup looks so fresh and natural, love it.

@ather, your makeup looks so fresh and natural, love it.

Re: @ather, your makeup looks so fresh and natural, love it.

@Luvstravel  Thank you

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Beautiful natural look!!! Very pretty!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@idanyd  Thank you!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You are glowing here! @ather 

@l8totheparty  Thank you!!!! Must be my highlighter!! 

@ather   I agree with @l8totheparty - now I'm interested in the RMS!

@Ispend2much6  I actually love RMS products I have both the cream and powder highlighters i tend to grab powders more but I definitely recommend both!!! 

@ather Beautiful!

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  Thank you 😊 

@ather Your hair looks so kitteny soft!  I’m also loving that gloss on you.  

Hey, i was born an army brat.  I got out of that life   cause I didn’t handle the stress of my ex being in Afghanistan too well.  We were posted to Shilo Oromocto and Petawawa over the years.  

@heartsmyface  Aww thank you!! My hair is a work in process. I’ve been trying to take better care of it and get it back to being super healthy!! 

My husband is in the army. It can be super stressful when he has to go away but I have a great support system to keep me calm!! I actually grew up in the Oromocto area. I haven’t been to Shilo or Petawawa yet. My friend here just came from Shilo and loved it there. 

@ather  I was born in Oromocto, grew up mostly on Petawawa then got out and had to go back cause I somehow met an army guy (figures).  I didn’t have much of a support system set up when I went back.  The first tour was the worst for me emotionally.  One of our friends died and I prepped myself to never see my husband again.  The second one wasn’t bad cause I convinced myself I was emotionally numb by then- until my exes LAV hit an ied and he was flown to Germany.    We lost another good friend in that explosion and my ex was a mess with a broken back and shrapnel coming out of everywhere.  I couldn’t do it anymore after that and moved back out west.  He’s a good guy but I’m not strong enough for that life.  

@heartsmyface  Aww I’m so sorry to hear. It’s so hard especially on the family. I wish there was more support for the families. The last tour my husband did was 2 years ago and they had meetings for families to go to but I wish they would do more. Not because I needed it but some people need it and don’t ask for it. I always said I wouldn’t marry an army guy and look at me now lol. 

@ather  They gave us brochures and encouraged us to seek help but I didn’t think I needed to be wasting resources on what other people seemed to be coping well with.  Sigh.  I would take advantage of them in a heartbeat now.  Preventative therapy is always better than therapy for a crisis.   
Haha, well you’re looking good and the support system seems to be working for you so roll with it and love who you love.  

Natasha Denona bronze topper and gold liquid shadow as a base for Pat McGrath bronze mother ship. Face colors include Natasha Denona Tan and light contour with Tom Ford incandescent for blush and highlight. Lips are haus labs liner and Nature cartel lipstick in 90's nostalgia from my glam bag. Last picture to show off my fresh highlights 😊

Gorgeous shadows on you @moxiepancakes ❤️😍, love the gentle wing too.  

@moxiepancakes the colors are so pretty on you

@moxiepancakes, Love the Natasha eye topper and your high...

@moxiepancakes, Love the Natasha eye topper and your highlights look great!

@moxiepancakes   I love the new hair!!   

Hi @moxiepancakes.,

How pretty! I love the gold 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

88,857 Replies
testing