Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: between you and @itsfi with strawberry kit Kats making me...

@itsfi  These look amazing. I had a ruby one the other day 6B382E7F-31E7-4A89-99AE-8B72A1076B95.jpeg

My mom makes ruby chocolate and I wasn’t a fan of this one. 

@ather, it’s so interesting all the flavors that Kit Kat has come out with. 😃 I received the ruby cacao one as a gift from @heartsmyface. I’ve been holding onto it to try. I had thought about including it with a mask theme last year but got sidetracked. Will have to give it a try soon. 

@itsfi  You will have to let me know your thought!! And then I can send you one my mom makes and compare!! 

@itsfi   Ouhhh I haven’t had that flavour and I know I would love it!  Torture! 

@itsfi 

Gosh you and @heartsmyface have had fun flavours! I once saw green tea ones and got super excited lmao 😎

@GG84   Mmmm the Matcha ones are really good!!!  

The green tea ones are yummy @GG84! 😉 I've only recently come across some of the more fun flavors. There are a couple of stores in the city that carry them and they sell out very quickly. 

Re: What are you wearing today?

@heartsmyface 

I’m sorry....APPLE PIE KIT KAT?!? The genius that combined these two unexpected flavours 🙌🏻🙌🏻

@GG84   Hehehe, yeah, someone at Kit Kat had better be paid well with some of the flavours they put out!  

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Apple Pie Kit Kat’s?!? I need those in my life!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@StyleLynn   Yeah you do!   There’s not as much spice in them as I like in my pie but they very distinctly taste  like apple pie. 

O M G apple pie kit kat sounds AMAZING @heartsmyface!! Gorgeous look too 🙂

@DaneeBT   It is!  If you can find it snag it!  

Where did you find these @heartsmyface?!

@DaneeBT   I found these on Amazon:).  They have some other fun flavours there as well.  Rum and raisin is really good if you’re looking for a recommendation 🙂

@heartsmyface I'm not sure why I'm so surprised Amazon has these! I should've known Amazon has almost everything lol. Thank you so much! I LOVE apple pie!

SMASHBOX - Mindful 5 Nourishing Primer SerumSTILA - Stay All Day Foundation + ConcealerMelt Cosmetics Amor Eterno Eyeshadow Palette VidaMARC JACOBS BEAUTY - O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect TanNatasha Denona Bloom Cheek Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 gHourglass N° 28 Lip Treatment Oil CameoFenty Beauty by Rihanna Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara Cuz I'm BlackFenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Setting Powder ButterIMG_20200123_142738992.jpg

IMG_20200123_142732283.jpg

i used the FENTY mascara for the first time today, it was the sample size and I'm not impressed at all unfortunately,, maybe the FS would be better, but I'll keep using it a few more times, just not anything extraordinary

@Imaster, Love the bold punch of yellow!

@Imaster, Love the bold punch of yellow!

That yellow just makes it all pop.  Your eyes more blue and your skin flawless.  Love this vivid look on you @lmaster ❤️👍. Lips are perfectly outlined, cool tone nude.  Wow.  

@2manyperfumes thank you lovely!! 💙

Love the yellow!

88,857 Replies
testing