Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much 😊 @DaneeBT it’s the lightest shade in the palette it looks like a white with satin feel to it and specs of silver glitter

RE: What are you wearing today?

Elf poreless putty primer; Charlotte tilbury Hollywood flawless filter and airbrush foundation; hourglass veil setting powder; Tatcha the pearl concealer and illuminating treatment; Kevyn aucoin Sahara Neón palette; Anna duo black creme blush; colored rained highlighter; pretty vulgar ink eyeliner and brush; lime crime inmortal is palette; kvd liquid lipstick; illamasqua lip pencil; Laura geller lip gloss; thrive causemetics Cosmetics left eye; bare minerals lashtopia mascara right eye; kvd brow powder and Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel; Tarte shape tape setting spray

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@idanyd  Your eyeliner is amazing 

Thank you so much ☺️ @ather

Oh wow!! @idanyd you look phenomenal

Thank you so much 😊 @lmaster

Gorgeous @idanyd 🤩, I love this silver Hollywood glam look.  Wow, and your liner 👍.  I love that LimeCrime palette.  

Thank you so much 😊 @2manyperfumes ! It was using one of those gel liners with the brush to go with it. I prefer pen eyeliner cause I think it’s quicker to apply and lord knows I’m almost on a hurry most of the time 😂 I like how those gel liner products look; they look more intense but they are, personally speaking, a bit troublesome to apply

Re: RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

I agree @idanyd @you need time with a gel liner.  I use a bit of matte eyeshadow first where I’m going to put my liner.  It just allows me to go faster without ruining what I’m doing.

Hourglass cosmetics ghost. Kat von d lolita palette and manny mua palette, the magic one. Inglot brow gel (cheaper and same formula as kat von d) i dont know if it smudges though.. becca skin love foundation. Full frontal fenty mascara.

@Blackwhiskey  I love your eyeshadow 

I love that soft fairy dust colour under your eyes in the first photo.  Haunting and beautiful @Blackwhiskey ❤️

Your look is stunning almost ethereal!

I am loving your eye makeup @Blackwhiskey

Glamlite; lunatick labs cosmetics; Anastasia Beverly Hills; Fenty beauty; Kat von d ; Sephora collection too faced ; it cosmetics; beauty glazed lip products; thrive causemetics; THEBALM cosmetics ; kookie cosmetics

@idanyd  That taco palette 😍

Yes!! @ather so cute and very pigmented shadows

These palettes are beautiful and I love the look you created @idanyd 👍🥰 with the taco palette.  Love the packaging that Lunatick Cosmetics does.  So many great products.

Thank you so much 😊 @2manyperfumes lunatick has some good face products and lippies currently I’m loving melt cosmetics and glamlite as well

Re: RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Both Melt and Glamlite are cool and fun brands @idanyd 🥰

This is a beautiful look @idanyd super cute taco palette

88,857 Replies
testing