Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks sister!! 🙂 

Beautiful, SD! I like Mocha's suggestion of NARS 'Natalie'. I also want to suggest Givenchy Le Rouge 'Rose Dressing'. It is just a touch deeper and warmer, ever so slightly. I love the Givenchy formula.

Thank you!! 💝:) 

Yes yes yes. I have this one and ADORE it. And the leather case feels so luxe.

You look gorgeous! This is a beautiful bridal look. I especially love the blush color and the liner on your lower lash line. And congratulations!! 🙂

Thank you!! I also really liked the blush! I have no idea what she used though haha I just know it was MAC. 🙂 

SD, you look gorgeous in every picture.  I like the rich pink lip the most. 

I am sure you must be quite excited about the approaching date.  I hope you have a great time and make lasting memories!

Green! Where have you been?! I miss your beautiful smile! 

Yes, very excited! It's coming up quick 🙂 And thank you!! 🙂 💝💝

SD, I love the eyeliner on your lower lash line. It's such a nice change from standard black or brown, and it lets your personality (and love of colorful cosmetics) shine through.

I've been trying to come up with alternatives for Fiend. It's a gorgeous color, but apparently not a color family I own. The only thing close I could think of was Marc Jacobs Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. 

Thanks TK! I think it was actually like a dark brown that was very smudged out because I don't like the way I look with a lot on my lower lash line and then she put a nude color on my waterline. I may go without because having stuff on my lower lash line and water line tend to irritate my eyes. I forgot about that...or I'll do it myself very, very gently. 

No worries! Thanks for the suggestion! I will check it out. And I will also try to find that Audacious thread where you all posted swatches 🙂 

Audie thread, AKA Mocha enabled me to spend all my money thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

Haha! Thank you!! 💝

Yay, it's coming soon, isn't it?!

I agree with you (and everyone, it seems)

The darker lip is much better.  

I can't explain why, but the darker lip actually makes the whole look seem more 'natural' while the lighter lip makes you appear more made up.  

Yes, May 7th is the big day! 🙂 

I definitely agree. I also prefer the darker pink. Since you're one of the lip gurus here, any suggestions for a long lasting lipstick that looks like Fiend? 

Ok... I'm back!

Perhaps this?

Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 8.09.06 PM.png

I find this line to be really long-wearing.  I feel like I might have some other colors in this range, but I need to look through my stash...

Ohhhhhhh I will go swatch it for sure!! Thanks mocha!! 💟

I have an idea... I'm going to do some research first, but I'll be back 😉

Yay, so pretty!  Congrats!  I agree, I like the darker pink lip better than the lighter one.

Thank you!! 🙂 🙂 

Love your pictures and your eyes are stunning, I don't wear lipstick enough to know the difference between different formulas. I like Fiend on you, very beautiful on you.  Congrats on your upcoming wedding. 

Thank you girly! 🙂 

88,857 Replies
testing