Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your kitty is too adorable!

She's just one of five. But her compact size, bossy temperamental behavior, and overtly feminine attitude makes her insanely adorable. And she knows it!
She's actually in training to be a therapy cat so she can go visit nursing homes and such.

IMAG1353_1.jpg

pretty kitty !

My go-to Natural-ish look. The kind where it looks like you’re not wearing much, but when you think about it, you indeed have everything on 😛

naturalish1.jpg

Spoiler

NARS Matte lip pencil - Dolce Vita

YSL Volupte Tint-in-Oil - Cherry Ma Cherie

Kiss Me Brow Pencil - Dark Brown .. I think

UD Naked 3

CoverGirl - Ginger Flame

Maybelline Fit Me Blush - Medium Nude

Charlotte Tilbury Dreamy Glow Highlighter (I love this!)
Tarte BB Cream Sample
Benefit They're Real Mascara sample

First time trying to use the Benefit "They're Real" mascara sample... and I think it's dried up 😞  

It barely did anything for my sparse lashes. Like hello? Is anything there

naturalish2.jpg

Your skin is crazy beautiful.

when we talk about about benefit mascaras, the only one I like is the roller lash since it gives me a nice curl and it makes my lashes look cool but it still isn't my favorite out of all i have. :s

that being said, you are extremely beautiful! that maybelline blush added just the right touch!

Thank you ! I love the Maybelline Fit Me line, from their blushes down to their concealers. 

What's your favorite mascara btw? 

You have wonderful lashes. I don't think I'm liking "They're Real" so far 😞 

Guerlain maxi lash. Givencry 4 in 1. Chantecaille mascara. I bought the real expensive one and I think my lashes did grow a little. 

Also ysl baby doll that one is great.

Ooh, they all sound amazing and expensive :D! I will look into that, thank you. 

I also have a "Better than sex" mascara sample but not baby doll. Hope the BTS is better than They're Real! 

Me too! I think I talk about the Fit Me foundation on every thread -_- lol. The concealer is amazing!!!

I think a lot of people like the Maybelline Lash Sensational and there's a certain Cover girl one that everyone likes (maybe the green tube) I don't know for certain...I haven't tried the Loreal Voluminous Mascara but apparently that one is amazing too!!

I like the Lancome Hypnose Drama and used it up. I also like Tarte mascaras (lights, camera, lashes). I try not to get waterproof mascaras and the Benefit one scares me because I feel as though my lashes are going to rip out and I am already prone to lashes falling out a lot from my right eye! I also have a Tarte lash primer that I really like and it helps with lengthening for me and helps hold a curl.

I agree. I love that line; it's one of the few drug store makeup that I still hold a torch for. Can't beat the price! 

And yesss 😄 My go-to used to be Lancome Hypnose Drama, but I recently used up the two that I had. The Tarte and L'oreal ones you mentioned sound promising, too--I never tried them before. Thank you for the advice! 

You look so fresh and glowy 🙂

And you made me wonder what the owner of the nose/profile looks like 😉

Thank you 😄 

My hubby photobombed me during my selfie time, so we ended up taking 20+ idiotic selfies with, like, two normal ones. The second picture was one of the rare normal ones haha

Beautiful! You definitely nailed the natural look.

Yay! I received an A+ from TopazBeth ''ㅁ'' 

So pretty! They're Real always seems dry, even when it's fresh. 

Really? Thanks for the heads up, 

I guess mine's not dried up then XD 

just a toughie to use 

Lol and the removal is terrible- I just can never get it off!!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I recently got theBalm matte lipstick in Charming, and I love it! It's a great everyday color and doesn't over-dry my lips. I also used my TF Chocolate Bar palette, and tested the new MJ mascara. The mascara is actually pretty nice

Are you lining your lips differently? Love this lip color on you. It's a perfect subtle pink. 🙂 

Thanks SD! I found it really easy to line my lips with the lipstick applicator. I always use my simplehuman mirror to do so 🙂

88,857 Replies
testing